Multi language, when ?

When you create a game with multi language ?
I like Walking Dead but, is it in english...
I like Borderland but, is it in english...
I like Game of Throne... English too.
I use google to write here but i need a answer. When you can translate your games ? (French, Spainish, German, other) ? i can't play at your games but i want ... But all of your games is it in english why...

Comments

• Its not a reason -_- I hate all the people who want that all the world speaks English ... I prefer German or French.
    An admin, moderator or community manager would have an answer to give me please ?

• KEEP

CALM

and

PROVA A GIOCARE

IN LINGUA STRANIERA

• BTW, I'd pay for an Italian translation.
    Why no-one wants my money?

• edited November 2014

Other than my language, i only speak English and a bit of German but no way i would play a game in German. I like that practiaclly all the games are in English. I have learned English through TV shows and MOST important ton of games i have played. I am not a great speaker but i manage just fine. Even though most of people in my country knows nothing about any other language than ours i think it's primary culture to know English. For me it's like not knowing to speak my language, i even think on English and like to speak on English with some fellas that no something.

• Wanna hear funny thing? I'm from Poland. Games are offically translated into Polish when there is nothing else to do. You either use unofficial translation and wait long time for it, or you have to play the game in English. But I keep learning a foreign language, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

• Allways when the games is full finish AND when he is in BluRay or DVDrom.
    I understand maybe 70% of english but...I don't want to wait a french translation. So i buy it in the french PS Store and finish him in english before and in french 1year after.

• I don't understand the problem. Nowadays everybody learns English at school.

• Tellement mignons ces p'tits 'ricains à penser que tout le monde parle Anglais.

Anyway, these games are easy to understand, even if you are not from a country who speaks English.

• edited November 2014

I did not even knew what english is. Just saw Telltale didn't release their games in my language and got like ''well, how dull, they should definetely learn fucking portuguese, otherwise they're fucked" then... well they didn't and I stopped looking like damned united states bitch, and so I started playing at The WORLD's language, why not? '-'

Of course that never happened.... Seriously, it's really good to have a language as spoken as english, indeed it's a very advanced situation to have a greater number of people playing your games because of the language's globalization (wrote it write, didn't I). However, you have to admit, it's a much much more advanced situation to have it in other languages (Im refering to subtitles), mainly European power nations, and also spanish or other widely spoken... Just don't nitpick like that, would you?

• My uncle is 45 yo.

They didn't teach english at the time.

He got no problem with videogame, since almost every game got subtitled in Italian. But Telltale.

SimDerKing posted: »

I don't understand the problem. Nowadays everybody learns English at school.

• Telltale should translate to Portuguese or Spanish. They have a HUGE fanbase here in South America.

• It hurts me to say this, but Spanish would be a better choice than Portuguese since it would also be applicable for many other countries beyond South America.

But a really can’t see why Telltale don’t add at least some subtitle options. With their type of games it is not all that difficult.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Telltale should translate to Portuguese or Spanish. They have a HUGE fanbase here in South America.

• Yeap! At least Spanish! It's really not that difficult, once there are a lot of indie games translated to spanish, german, french...

TMLC posted: »

It hurts me to say this, but Spanish would be a better choice than Portuguese since it would also be applicable for many other countries bey

• Boy, am I happy that I actually prefer watching stuff in english over stuff that's translated into my mother language!

• edited November 2014

Keep calm and learn that english is NOT the only,most spoken or most important language in the world

• edited November 2014

I'm fine with it being it english since i understand it completely, but i would really like it to be in other languages, cause i know other people that find the game boring cause they can't understand it

• edited December 2014

It's true that after all the money Telltale has made I find it strange that they still don't translate their games.Not everyone can understand english and it's too easy to tell them to go learn it. I have known a lot of people who were interested in the telltale games but couldn't play them because they couldn't understand english. Providing their fans with translations would only increase the amount of people who buy their games.I hope it will soon change.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.