Wow I had no idea the script was written by someone from Pixar

Writer Stephan Vladimir Bugaj spent 12 years at Pixar and worked on such films as WALL·E (2008), The Incredibles (2004) and Ratatouille

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1739142/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

No wonder the humor reminded me a of Pixar's films while i was playing it lol

Comments

• He didn't write it?

Writers: Pierre Shorette, Adam Hines

• edited November 2014

but imdb is claiming he did write it

along with Adam Hines Matthew Ritter and Justin Sloan

He didn't write it? Writers: Pierre Shorette, Adam Hines

• edited November 2014

The credits prove them wrong. It's possible he was a writer in early production, or he will be for future Episodes. But he didn't write enough to even be listed at additional writing for Episode 1.

TommyW posted: »

but imdb is claiming he did write it along with Adam Hines Matthew Ritter and Justin Sloan

• edited November 2014

But he didn't write enough to even be listed at additional writing for Episode 1.

Alt text

The credits prove them wrong. It's possible he was a writer in early production, or he will be for future Episodes. But he didn't write enough to even be listed at additional writing for Episode 1.

• The credits prove them wrong

Dave Fennoy wasn't credited in The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 credits.

• Oh, I missed that. Sorry then. I guess he did write something.

But he didn't write enough to even be listed at additional writing for Episode 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.