What about character interactivity ?

In addition to being guybrush can we expect to be able to play as Eliane too ? By the way Eliane is hot ! Could you please sneek in nude CGI photos of her, or release them on the net namelessly after the release....thanks....it would really be appreciated. Anyways will there be parts in the game where we play as other characters?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Please let this be some sort of parody.
  • edited June 2009
    Nah, I would like to see Eliane nude once, but I don't know if Guybrush would like it ...I'd be like you're a dirty pirate girl , aren't you ? ARen't you !? I want some IMATEY with you ! Give it ! Give it ! My parents would knock on the door, and be like "what the hell you doing in there".... That's how I see it .
  • edited June 2009
    Lol, doodo!, you're one of the nerdiest person I've ever written to in a forum.
  • edited June 2009
    Who cares about nude Elaine when we already have lotsa nudity in the first 4 games already!

Let's see... I think most of the monkeys are nude, then there's the chickens of plunder island. The poodles and rats from the first game... And then there's that rabbit-thing...

Oh, wait. You're looking for human nudity aren't you? Well, how about Murray? He used to be human, and he's wearing nothing.
  • edited June 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    Who cares about nude Elaine when we already have lotsa nudity in the first 4 games already!

Let's see... I think most of the monkeys are nude, then there's the chickens of plunder island. The poodles and rats from the first game... And then there's that rabbit-thing...
    Dont forget about Murray the evil skull...
    Besides if you ask for a nude path, dont forget the gay population out there ;-)
  • edited June 2009
    werpu wrote: »
    Dont forget about Murray the evil skull...
    Besides if you ask for a nude path, dont forget the gay population out there ;-)

Uh, yeah. I did mention Murray in my previous post, just so you know.

And about the gay population, what? isn't a male character who never wears any clothing and doesn't like girls is enough for them?

Yeah, okay. Sorry for being immature.

Ahem, anyway. The title of this thread is "What about character interactivity?", and I assumed that someone would be asking about interaction between Guybrush and NPCs.

Do you think TOMI will use dialog trees like SAM, or does the game automatically selects your dialog like in WG?

I'd prefer the dialog trees. More ways to get funny responses.

Edit: I just read here that the game will use dialog trees, so my fears are extinguished.
  • edited June 2009
    This thread is almost entirely LOL... even when its not meant to be.
  • edited June 2009
    Sorry, doodo. Elaine is just too good for you. Try Lara Croft. I hear she's available.
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    In addition to being guybrush can we expect to be able to play as Eliane too ? By the way Eliane is hot ! Could you please sneek in nude CGI photos of her, or release them on the net namelessly after the release....thanks....it would really be appreciated. Anyways will there be parts in the game where we play as other characters?

:p

Look, it's a pink smiley! Isn't it sexy? And kinda nude!
  • edited June 2009
    Doodo you should try sweet talking one of the artists in the fan art thread to make you an art piece.
  • edited June 2009
    Nah, I would like to see Eliane nude once, but I don't know if Guybrush would like it ...I'd be like you're a dirty pirate girl , aren't you ? ARen't you !? I want some IMATEY with you ! Give it ! Give it ! My parents would knock on the door, and be like "what the hell you doing in there".... That's how I see it .

Look, it's a number. Isn't it sexy? And kinda nude as well!
  • edited June 2009
    I dunno I like 8 it has more curves
  • edited June 2009
    My horniness has started my own little house of tramps thread! Nude smilies getting it on with white back grounds, the number six getting kinky with imagination. People suggesting I take hold of my perverted ambitions and ask artists to shop me a WO MOMMA .... Between this thread and my right hand my right hand couldn't do better ! I resign from this thread, respectibly as I can, anything said from here on is not of my doing. This is the last of these sort of threads. I am done posting in this one.
  • edited June 2009
    Awe!! But you're our resident Larry Laffer... Dont let em change you man.
  • edited June 2009

Well, I laughed at Tredlow's post.
  • edited June 2009
    My horniness has started my own little house of tramps thread! Nude smilies getting it on with white back grounds, the number six getting kinky with imagination. People suggesting I take hold of my perverted ambitions and ask artists to shop me a WO MOMMA .... Between this thread and my right hand my right hand couldn't do better ! I resign from this thread, respectibly as I can, anything said from here on is not of my doing. This is the last of these sort of threads. I am done posting in this one.

You certainly do make me laugh. :D
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Sorry guys, this is not appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.