Mind/heart choice on TTG site

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check: if I go there, I can read that "You could have convinced him with a mind blowing speech, but instead you and 73.5% of players decided to simply rip August’s heart out!". I didn't and I think that most people decided to blow his mind... so is it a general bug? Is it glitching for you too or should I worry?...

Anyway, that's a nice feature!

Comments

• My choices don't even show on the website.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2014

Yeah, it's a little glitchy. Only the first of my choices shows up.

"How did you address the first person you met on Pandora?
    During your first interaction with Rudiger, a native Pandoran, you and 91.5% of players kept your cool and declined to insult the nice gentleman.”

The rest are blank.

My choices don't even show on the website.

• A little fact, when it said break his heart, I thought it mean't to kiss Sasha or something, since she was his girlfriend, but now its SO much better.

• I called him grease face and mocked him xD.

Jennifer posted: »

Yeah, it's a little glitchy. Only the first of my choices shows up. "How did you address the first person you met on Pandora? During yo

• Yeah, I have faith in Telltale to fix it in time, thanks for the response Jennifer.

Jennifer posted: »

Yeah, it's a little glitchy. Only the first of my choices shows up. "How did you address the first person you met on Pandora? During yo

• edited November 2014

It doesn't work for me. I logged in inside the game and it didn't work. I wanted to view them today and it keeps telling me I should buy the game, even though I did play through it multiple times.

Earlier today it worked only for a short amount of time. The first choice also displayed something I didn't even do (call Rudiger Grease Face). However, I did on my most recent playthrough (my evil one). But all in all, it doesn't work for me.

Could anyone kindly post the choices that you can find on here, I would love to see what they include.

• Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I said that choice. I didn't really want to kill August, so I picked the break his heart option.

And August still died with a change of heart.

A little fact, when it said break his heart, I thought it mean't to kiss Sasha or something, since she was his girlfriend, but now its SO much better.

• edited November 2014

Thanks for your answers...

The choices are:

How did you address the first person you met on Pandora?
    During your first interaction with Rudiger, a native Pandoran, you and 91.5% of players kept your cool and declined to insult the nice gentleman.”

How did you reason with August during the Vault Key deal?
    You could have convinced him with a mind blowing speech, but instead you and 73.4% of players decided to simply rip August’s heart out!

What did you tell the Stranger about how the deal really went down?
    While telling the Stranger your side of the story, you and 19.7% of players started by first mentioning the Vault Key’s destruction.

What did you say to Vasquez when he demoted you?
    You and 24.2% of players resigned to the janitorial position Vasquez demoted you to.

How did you handle Tector outside the bar?
    You and 84.7% of players used your wits and outsmarted Tector.

Did you remember the story Sasha told about you?
    You and 76.8% of players avoided making August suspicious by remembering the details of the con.

• Yep, it doesn't work for me either

• I broke his heart and i telltale put that i blew his mind

• Oh, okay, they just got it backwards then...

supersagig posted: »

I broke his heart and i telltale put that i blew his mind

Sign in to comment in this discussion.