Sam and Max stream marathon tomorrow, 9am-9pm!

Hey guys!
Until Wednesday I was a Designer at Telltale Games. To say goodbye in style, I'm going to be streaming a marathon of me playing as much of Telltale's Sam & Max as I can get through in 12 hours.

I'm going to have a bunch of special guests throughout the day including Dave Grossman, Jared Emerson-Johnson, Nick Herman and many more!
NOTE: This is not a Telltale sponsored event. Its just me being a fan who will miss Telltale dearly playing their games with some friends.

Please feel free to join me at twitch.tv/harrisonpink from 9am - 9pm tomorrow. If you want to share the fun, you can use the hashtag #SamNMaxSunday on social media.

Hope to see you in chat!
Harrison Pink

Comments

• Sorry to see you go. This is a great final hurrah though. :)

I'll be gone without a computer then, but I'll have my iPad so I'll try to drop in. I relayed this to a lot of the old school Telltale fans who are now at the Double Fine forums. Hopefully there's a good turnout. :)

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

• What now, is Campo Santo still hiring? ;)

• I dunno!

Vainamoinen posted: »

What now, is Campo Santo still hiring?

• Hi, Vainaimoinen =)

It's just Harrison created a new account or is it someone else?

Is Harrison retires from Telltale? Т_Т

He's my one of favorite Telltale-staff :_:

Alt text

Alt text

Vainamoinen posted: »

What now, is Campo Santo still hiring?

• This is actually Harrison as he and some current and former Telltale staff were reminiscing about the Sam & Max episodes during the Stream linked above.

So, yeah, unfortunately he is leaving Telltale. :(

I was glad I was able to catch the feed early on. Just wish I could have stayed longer. It was fun. Thanks for reminiscing with us Harrison, and good luck in your future endeavors. :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hi, Vainaimoinen It's just Harrison created a new account or is it someone else? Is Harrison retires from Telltale? Т_Т He's my one of favorite Telltale-staff :_:

• edited December 2014

@harrisonpink @HarrisonGPink

We will remember and miss you very much, Harrison. Especially me. I am so happy that this man had to say a few words to me before leaving. It is such an honor for me. Plus call me an amazing person. It's HE an amazing man for me and all of us ;')

Good luck to you as a designer in the "2K", buddy ;)

Come to this forum sometimes. Remember, Telltale and WE along with them on this site - it's your family, and this website - your house.

We are always glad to see you here :)

Jennifer posted: »

This is actually Harrison as he and some current and former Telltale staff were reminiscing about the Sam & Max episodes during the Stre

• edited December 2014

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I'll still be haunting these forums and I'm still friends with a lot of the Telltale folks, so you'll still see me around I'm sure.

I'll also definitely be doing more Sam and Max streams, so stay tuned :)

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

@HarrisonGPink wrote:
    I'll also definitely be doing more Sam and Max streams, so stay tuned :)

Can't wait. I really enjoyed the last one. :D

Hopefully I'll be able to be around longer than for just one episode next time.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I'll still be haunting these forums and I'm still friends with a lot of the Telltale folks, so you'll still see me around I'm sure. I'll also definitely be doing more Sam and Max streams, so stay tuned

• Really looking forward to a Devil's Playhouse play-through! Season 2 is definitely great, but Season 3 is my personal favorite of them all.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I'll still be haunting these forums and I'm still friends with a lot of the Telltale folks, so you'll still see me around I'm sure. I'll also definitely be doing more Sam and Max streams, so stay tuned

• Thank YOU ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.