So which MI games have YOU played?

I have to admit I haven't played them all. I never got to play EMI. Was slightly disappointed with CMI's story and heard way too many bad critics about EMI when it was released.

But enough about me. What about you?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    All of them. Many times... I've probably finished the first game 20 times or so.
  • edited June 2009
    I have played them all. Have yet to complete CMI and EMI. I have yet to get beyond the first couple areas in EMI.
  • edited June 2009
    All of them. Although I'm unsure if I played any from beginning to end more than a couple of times
  • edited June 2009
    All of them...on Amiga 500, PC and Mac
  • edited June 2009
    I played the first two games on the Amiga too... Monkey Island 1 is actually the very first Amiga game I ever bought (I played a lot of games prior to that but... yeah, it's the first one I bought :p).
  • edited June 2009
  • edited June 2009
    All of them and a few fan games that may or may not count. I play 1-3 on my PS3 using PS3 Linux, ScummVM and my cds .
  • edited June 2009
    I've got to admit, I started with Escape. I heard that The Curse of Monkey Island was one of the best adventure games ever so when I saw a sequel was coming out, I received it for that Christmas. At the same time, I got Grim Fandango and surprise surprise, it was packaged with the first two games on CD-ROM. Years later, I came across TCOMI in a bargain bin. I've just had immense luck finding these games and I've enjoyed them all. I can't wait for this one, and I'm sure I'll be buying the re-issue of Secret as well.
  • edited June 2009
    I've played 3 times the first 2 , 8-9 times the 3rd and 2 times the 4th ... Believe me I almost cryied now that a sequel is confirmed AND an enhanched edition of The Secret of Monkey Island is on the way ... Adventures are back 4 good , baby !! YEAH ! :-D
  • edited June 2009
    All 4, played them all to many times to count.
  • edited June 2009
    played through the first too many times to count. played through the third too many times to count +1. played through the third too many times to count -1. played through the fourth 1 time.
  • edited June 2009
    All of them, naturally!
  • edited June 2009
    I started with curse although my recollection of it is limited. I recently played escape when my roommate happened to find a copy of it at the bottom of his crate of old ps1/2 games.

Unfortunately I was only three years old at the time of the original monkey island. Given that I thouroughly enjoyed the last two and the immense zealous praise given to the original two by people here I have become very excited by the prospect of the Secret of monkey island special edtion.
  • edited June 2009
    Played all of them, completed all of them=)
    Not so long ago since I played the first 2 again, using ScummVM. The one I've played the most is The Curse of Monkey Island.
  • edited June 2009
    All of them , couple of times each :) Come to think of it Gonna replay CMI and EMI till first two are released in new look :)
  • edited June 2009
    I have never played anything except EMI for the PS2. So im a recent fan. Ive heard all the hate that Escape gets, how people say its not that good.. So im really looking foward to playing this game,and possibly seeing how good Monkey Island can REALLY be :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.