Mac Update Please

I do think that the Mac community is entitled to something more than Telltale does "not have an update on the release date". Many of us prepurchased Tales from the Borderlands for the pre-release discount available and with the understanding that there would be a simultaneous PC and Mac release which was confirmed as of the day before release. I understand that there can be delays but are we looking at days, weeks or months? If the delay is considerable, then I certainly would not have prepurchased the game. There are several other holiday releases coming up and this is the one I had purchased because all signs pointed to it being released with the PC version last week. Now, i have no idea when the Mac release will be made.

This also raises questions about the Mac release of Game of Thrones tomorrow. Again, all signs point to a PC/Mac release, I have prepurchased it and now am concerned that Mac version will be likewise delayed.

Again, I understand these things happen but more communication and some better timing information is appropriate.

Comments

• This was the first game I have bought from Telltale games. Probably my last due to the silence from the company over the mac release. Great customer service there guys.

• ye none of us no or do we?
    any updates steam wise?

Maeno posted: »

This was the first game I have bought from Telltale games. Probably my last due to the silence from the company over the mac release. Great customer service there guys.

• I am also very annoyed with the way they are treating this. It's now been days since the game was released and no word from them. I will not be buying any of their future products and most certainly I will not tell my friends to buy Telltale.

• Wow look at all these upset costumers...

Funny.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.