The 'Game Of Thrones' trophies (possibly revealing our PCs, potential spoilers)

The achievments for the game are out. Last warning for spoilers.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/game-of-thrones-xbox-one/achievements/

It looks like, with this leak, the PCs are possibly revealed by the last trophy each. It's a really weird choice of PCs if real though. It would also potentially mean that every Episode only focuses on one character. I don't know what to make of this yet. It's also weird that there are 6 'title trophies', seeing as there are only 5 PCs.

If this is correct, then we will play as:

Episode 1: Gared Tuttle

Episode 2: More possibilties here, either Lord Gregor Forrester, Rodrik Forrester, Asher Forrester or Malcolm Branfield

Episode 3: Royland Degore

Episode 4: Duncan Tuttle

Episode 5: Maester Ortengryn

Episode 6: Malcolm Branfield or Lord Gregor Forrester

Note that this is pure speculation! The throphy names probably refer to something entirely different. Neither is it confirmed those are the PCs, nor that we will only play as one person per Episode.

Comments

• edited December 2014

[removed]

• edited December 2014

Seems possible, if a bit unlikely we'll only play one member of the actual family.

I really, really think it's unlikely we won't play a single female. I reckon Mira is a dead cert tbh.

Or I hope rather. Like surely at least 1 girl 4 boys.

• @Flog61

I also think those aren't the PCs, it would make no sense. I have to wonder though what it all means...only time will tell I guess.

• Episode 6 achievement 6

Winter Is Coming

• edited December 2014

Yeah. The last Episode's trophy names are some of the biggest houses' words.

Alt text

House: Baratheon

Words: 'Ours Is The Fury'

Alt text

House: Bolton

Words: 'Our Blades Are Sharp'

Alt text

House: Tyrell

Words: 'Growing Strong'

Alt text

House: Lannister

Words: 'Hear Me Roar'

Alt text

House: Targaryen

Words: 'Fire And Blood'

Alt text

House: Stark

Words: 'Winter Is Coming'

Alt text

House: Forrester

Words: 'Iron From Ice'

dojo32161 posted: »

Episode 6 achievement 6 Winter Is Coming

• Well it doesn't matter for me which characters are the PCs, I believe I will enjoy it anyway. But those PCs would be a big surprise. Especially Mira not being a PC. And if we really only get to play one character per episode...well I wont judge that yet but it just feels wrong.

There seems to be seven chapters in an episode. So at least it is not like 1 chapter per character in an episode. My guess is that the first ep. will be about Gared, Mira and maybe Ethan. Almost everyone seems to think that Asher is a PC (including me) but we haven't seen him in the leaked pics nor the trailer so maybe he's not in the first episode at all. Anyway, this is one of the things I cant wait to see, do we get to play only one pc per episode, them all or something between that.

• I think I got it wrong: The last trophies don't refer to the PCs, but rather to the players level.

In the beginning you are a squire, then a knight, then a Master of Arms, and so on.

Basically, you become more important/your rank grows (not in the game, but as a player).

Well it doesn't matter for me which characters are the PCs, I believe I will enjoy it anyway. But those PCs would be a big surprise. Especia

• Well, about the last achivement in each episode, it's worth noting that, with each episode, it goes higher in the "hierarchy" of titles.

• Coincidence much? We posted those comments almost at the same time :D

That1Guy posted: »

Well, about the last achivement in each episode, it's worth noting that, with each episode, it goes higher in the "hierarchy" of titles.

• Oh yeah, that's probably it. Seems logical.

I think I got it wrong: The last trophies don't refer to the PCs, but rather to the players level. In the beginning you are a squire, the

• Well, it seems like great minds do think alike :D

Coincidence much? We posted those comments almost at the same time

• If you look at the episode one launch trailer, we see multiple perspectives, so it's likely that we won't be stuck to one character per episode, rather that we play alternate, like in Tale from the Borderlands.

• edited December 2014

And ep 5 has -- penrose (???), mormont, hightower, greyjoy, arryn, martell, tully

ep 4 seems to have mostly northern house mottos/houses loyal to stannis

Yeah. The last Episode's trophy names are some of the biggest houses' words. House: Baratheon Words: 'Ours Is The Fury' Hou

• Could we actually guess the protagonists of each chapter from the name of the trophy? I mean they certainly hint at what the chapter might be about. First trophy is "Through the night". Well it doesn't tell much but it could be about Gared separating from Gregor and Rodrik and escaping...through the night. Second is "Justice or Mercy?" Well this could be anyone but I think it is Ethan having to decide if he gets someone executed or not or something like that. Third is "A Long Road Ahead." Again, doesn't tell much but maybe Gared on his way to home. Or if either Gregor or Rodrik is a protagonist it might be them. Fourth is "Defiance or Diplomacy?" I think this is Mira and about how she acts with Cersei. "A Lord's Judgement" is the fifth. Well Ethan acts now as the lord of Ironrath so this chapter could again be about him. Sixth is "A Lord's Depute." Gared being sent somewhere? And the last one is "A Lord's Reception". This is probably about the Whitehills coming for a visit as we saw in the trailer, so Ethan.

Just some guessing because I'm bored, might be as wrong as anything can be. :D

• I hope we don't end up playing as one character per episode, that would be really stupid.

• Well if the trailer tells anything then it is that there will be several protagonists per episode. If the first episode was only about Gared for example there probably wouldn't be all those scenes with Mira in KL and Ethan in Ironrath.

I hope we don't end up playing as one character per episode, that would be really stupid.

• Yeah I know, I was just saying. I hope we get like 20-25 min with each character throughout the episode.

Well if the trailer tells anything then it is that there will be several protagonists per episode. If the first episode was only about Gared for example there probably wouldn't be all those scenes with Mira in KL and Ethan in Ironrath.

• Wasn't this their other multi-year contract title besides TWD?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3220-Game-of-Thrones

dat platinum trophy description! It was to be expected but looks like they are already planning ahead with this one. Wolf , Borderlands and even TWD season 1 didn't reference themselves as a"season" let alone "season 1".

• Second season is already confirmed I believe. I think somewhere on the Official TTG Twitter or in an interview or something.

Wasn't this their other multi-year contract title besides TWD? http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3220-Game-of-Thrones dat platinum troph

• Have they decided to do away with descriptive achievements? With Tales and this, they're just "Completed chapter x of episode x" descriptions with a picture of the chapter number.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.