'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Launch Trailer & Release Dates

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Today we are delighted to share the season premiere launch trailer for Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series. The first of six episodes, 'Iron from Ice', debuts starting TOMORROW!

Season premiere dates:

• Tues, Dec 2nd - PC/Mac, PS4 North America (SCEA)
  • Wed, Dec 3rd - Xbox One & Xbox 360 worldwide, PS4 Europe (SCEE)
  • Thurs, Dec 4th - iOS via the App Store
  • Tues, Dec 9th - PS3 North America
  • Wed, Dec 10th - PS3 Europe

The series will also be coming to Android-based devices later this month - stay tuned here on the blog, and to Telltale Games on Twitter and Facebook for the latest details!

This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart.

So who can you expect to play as in this series? You'll actually experience five different points of view, each a member of House Forrester. Playing as five characters reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but more than that, the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester - so you'll need to be mindful of how your actions as one character may affect the rest of your house. Multiply the actions of one character by five, and you're truly playing the Game of Thrones... where you win, or you die.

You'll meet and interact with several characters you already know and love (or hate) from the HBO TV series as well. We've already revealed Tyrion Lannister performed by Peter Dinklage, Cersei Lannister performed by Lena Heady, Margaery Tyrell performed by Natalie Dormer, and Ramsay Snow performed by Iwan Rheon. There will definitely be a couple more... but we'll leave you to discover those for yourself!

Comments

• It comes out tomorrow?
    How much will it cost?
    I need to know if I have enough money on PSN.

• $5 per episode, $20 for season pass instead of regular $15 (because of additional episode).

It comes out Wed. for PS4 and next Wed (Dec. 9) for PS3, so if you don't have the money yet it will give you some time.

It comes out tomorrow? How much will it cost? I need to know if I have enough money on PSN.

• It says Pc/Mac release is that really the case or is the mac getting delayed like Tales from the Borderlands?

• I'm so excited about this game! I am especially excited sincere last name is Forrester. Will be playing the first day!

• I mean since my last name is Forrester see I'm so excited I can't type!

• I preordered the game through green man gaming any idea when that will be available?

• When will the game be available on Playstation Asia SCEH stores?

• Hello, can you tell me when the game will be available for download MAC in France thanks a lot!!!!

• I Pre-oreded the game on steam and now it say it is not available for download MAC like tale from the borderlands now i have to wait for both games to come out for mac -_-

• What about Android version?

• How and when would one get this game on ps3 in Australia???

• Will it be release in australia/NZ for PS4 on the PSN store? because its the 3rd today and its not on there or on the coming soon category

• looks like mac is gonna be delayed... and im shaking allready...

Mevakel posted: »

It says Pc/Mac release is that really the case or is the mac getting delayed like Tales from the Borderlands?

• im waiting here in germany too :( but i can't wait any longer oO :D

Abbraxas posted: »

Hello, can you tell me when the game will be available for download MAC in France thanks a lot!!!!

• Hi there,

when will the Mac version be ready?Any ETA available?

Many thanks

• Wow just finished the first episode of the telltale games game of thrones...it was great the choices i made,made for a shocking and what just happened moment ha ha ha ...if your thinking of playing i would strongly suggest you do.. if your not shore then play the free trail

• Please add support for Russian language! Subtitles or translation...

This discussion has been closed.