Well I guess Telltale wasn't joking when they said the trailer won't have any spoilers lol

edited December 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Im still not even sure who all the playable characters are lol

Comments

• edited December 2014

One of them has to be that girl that's friends with Margaery because there are no other Forrester's in the Red Keep and she's the only non-major character of the show in that setting in the trailer.

• My knowledge of the show and books is very spotty at best. I hope it'll be easy enough to jump in without knowing the source material very well.

• I can already tell by watching the second trailer that you will need to know that after the Red Wedding (penultimate episode of season 3, right before Episode 1 of this game series starts as well) the Northern army was officially defeated and control of the north was given to the Boltons, which is the family Ramsay Snow belongs to, though he is their bastard.

I am kind of concluding that Ramsay is going to be the main villain here, as well as the Whitehills.

ElJacko posted: »

My knowledge of the show and books is very spotty at best. I hope it'll be easy enough to jump in without knowing the source material very well.

• Well I guess Telltale wasn't joking when they said the trailer won't have any spoilers lol

Yeah your right.... still no idea why people want the entire episode spoiled before they play it

• Alright, I think I should be fine going from there. Thanks.

• Definitely Mira, Ethan, Asher, and the guy that looks like Jaime Lannister(Gared Tuttle I believe).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.