Game of Thrones- Ep 1: 'Iron From Ice' Launch Trailer discussion

I'd like to see what you think about the trailer, or what you believe will happen, or what seems to be the most interesting thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRMoVJReI9U

Comments

• It's that the real actor for Ramsay? It sounds a bit different compared to the show, but I'm glad they have freakin Peter Dinklage though!

• Things I wait from the first episode:

1. Mira in the KL. I don't see Mira being my favorite character but I'm really waiting for those conversations in the KL.

2. Ethan's decisions. I believe that Ethan is a protagonist and it seems there will be decisions ahead, how to act in the new situation. "We can handle Ramsay Snow. He doesn't scare me." Wonder what Reek would say to that. :)

• Yeah, they have the actors from the TV show.

kaza125 posted: »

It's that the real actor for Ramsay? It sounds a bit different compared to the show, but I'm glad they have freakin Peter Dinklage though!

• Hopefully we will see Theon or Reek

• Thought it was awesome, can't wait to finally get my hands on it.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Yup, it's Iwan Rheon.

It's that the real actor for Ramsay? It sounds a bit different compared to the show, but I'm glad they have freakin Peter Dinklage though!

• Mira seems like a sansa clone

Ethan seems like a bran clone

Still pretty excited, a few days left

• Ethan is Bran with an evil twist :D Okay, I don't know that yet but I have a feeling.

Mira seems like a sansa clone Ethan seems like a bran clone Still pretty excited, a few days left

• Brans bad enough on his own

Ethan is Bran with an evil twist Okay, I don't know that yet but I have a feeling.

• I just realized something: the only characters from the game who we don't see in this trailer are Malcolm and Asher. Since Asher is all but confimred to be a playable character, I wonder if Malcolm will also be one...

• Sounds the same to me.

• edited December 2014

Just baseing it off the trailer and my gut feeling I think we will play as Mira, Ethan, Asher, and the guy that kind of looks like Jaime Lannister(gared I think is his name?)

• I don't see how Ethan seems like Bran O_o

Mira seems like a sansa clone Ethan seems like a bran clone Still pretty excited, a few days left

• I hope so. Asher seems badass.

That1Guy posted: »

I just realized something: the only characters from the game who we don't see in this trailer are Malcolm and Asher. Since Asher is all but confimred to be a playable character, I wonder if Malcolm will also be one...

• edited December 2014

I feel that Ethan has something about him that resembles Tyrion, not about his appearance, but his intelligence. He certainly seems like the most intelligent of the Forresters.

• Ethan, Mira and Gared are confirmed to be the protagonists of "Iron From Ice" and we haven't seen Asher or Malcolm in the trailers so those are probably the 5 PCs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.