emailing telltale for tracking number but still i dont have it

After multiply email to telltale to ask them where tracking number for my item which was ship off last 20th of November dont get information back from them.

i got email stating its in receipt section the is none i told them 3 time email and 4 time in Private discussion. all round nobody has help me,

i got email yesterday this what they responded after i told them its not receipt tracking number

I apologize for the delayed response. The tracking number should be available in your My Receipts page on our website. You can access it from your profile page on Telltalegames.com

Thank you,

really that it they could not give me tracking number which provided with my order no

i dont even know where my order is now

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still unable to see a tracking number, and you are ordering out of the country (America) please send an email back to our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to provide the email address associated with your Telltale account, the Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, and your First and Last name, in the email to Support, and they will be able to assist you further with your issue.

• I already sent it like 4 days ago nobody has responded yet when am I going to get help when game arrive???

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still unable to see a tracking number, and you are ordering out of the country (America) pleas

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, e have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones, and we are working hard to answer every one. If you have not received a response yet, you should be receiving one soon.

I already sent it like 4 days ago nobody has responded yet when am I going to get help when game arrive???

• got email from Telltale Evan he stated we ship it out with no tracking number thanks you guys i been waiting for game for 2 week asking for tracking number find out the is none dont even know where it is right now.

My apologies, e have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones, and we

This discussion has been closed.