Game of Thrones

I just redeemed a code that allowed me to buy Game of Thrones. Is there any way to get a steam code for this game so I can download it via Steam? Or is that what usually happens? This is my first purchase through the TellTale website so I am new to this process.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you purchased a Telltale Games code, it is a code to redeem and download the game from our website. If you have redeemed the code, you can download the game from your My Games section on your profile. To get there, please click on your avatar at the top right of the webpage, and click My Games from the drop down menu.

• Thank you for the reply. But is there any way to get a steam code? It would be a lot easier for me to play that way.

If you purchased a Telltale Games code, it is a code to redeem and download the game from our website. If you have redeemed the code, you ca

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a Steam key for purchases made through third party websites or our website.

nooch1010 posted: »

Thank you for the reply. But is there any way to get a steam code? It would be a lot easier for me to play that way.

• well that's a shame. thanks anyway. but i would suggest you guys give steam keys instead. it would make everything a lot easier

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a Steam key for purchases made through third party websites or our website.

I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the team, enjoy the game!

nooch1010 posted: »

well that's a shame. thanks anyway. but i would suggest you guys give steam keys instead. it would make everything a lot easier

This discussion has been closed.