I know it's early days but.......

if things go well with MI, is there ANY CHANCE, EVER of an Indiana Jones graphic adventure?

Fate of Atlantis was one of the finest adventures ever. A follow up to that would be very welcome indeed.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Enjoy the moment, pal, don't torture yourself with these impossible dreams.
    I see it very difficult.
  • edited June 2009
    Simply if Lucas arts gets a massive sucess to this game they will whore the adventure game genre like they whore any genre they have sucess in. See action games, and star wars as an example, or the golden days of lucas arts as another. If monkey island SE is a major hit, I do imagine Lucas arts will go back to making adventure games on the side. After so many years of doing so, anything is possible if fans make a big enough fuss about it. I would love to see Fate of Atlantis SE lol....
  • edited June 2009
    http://www.developmag.com/interviews/495/Lucas-Smarts

I'd say the chances of a whole lot of Special Editions is high.
    Will we see more of those old adventure properties resurface?
    Monkey Island is one of a few going on right now. The classic game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is included in the new Wii version of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, which comes out on June 9th.

We’re looking at other opportunities to bring back the best of our heritage products to consumers. LucasArts has a rich history of storytelling and innovation and I’m excited to bring back Monkey Island and begin sharing it once again with today’s audience.

Those older IPs would seem like a perfect fit for DS, too – is that under consideration?
    We're always looking for more ways to deliver our titles to audiences, so you never know! As of now, we've only announced Monkey Island for the PC and Xbox. It might pop up other places too though so stay tuned!

Also...
    These efforts are just the start of LucasArts' new mission to revitalize its deep portfolio of beloved gaming franchises. In addition to these Monkey Island projects, LucasArts recently revealed that the classic adventure game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (originally released in 1992) is included as an unlockable bonus in the Wii version of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, set to be released on June 9. Additional announcements are forthcoming.
  • edited June 2009
    jp-30 wrote: »
    http://www.developmag.com/interviews/495/Lucas-Smarts

I'd say the chances of a whole lot of Special Editions is high.

Also...

Haha, told you expect remakes of everything. SE copies. I LOVE lucas arts though, and now I love TellTale games too because I respect their big balls . There is another indiana jones game out for the wii ? Way !? I gotta keep our wii after all !
Sign in to comment in this discussion.