$30

I read somewhere that the season pass on the PS4 is gonna cost $30.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Comments

• Probably will.

• There are 6 episodes. all cost 5 dollars each. 5x6=30

So yes, it will cost $30.

• You'd think the Season Pass would be 25$ then, so it is a better deal. Not criticizing Telltale, since they have every right to price it the way they want, it's just that that's what they've done in the past.

bloop posted: »

There are 6 episodes. all cost 5 dollars each. 5x6=30 So yes, it will cost $30.

• But the season passes are usually $5 less than what the retail price would be. For example, Tales of the Borderlands is 5 episodes long (5 x $5 = $25), but the SP is only $20/$19.99.

There are 6 episodes. all cost 5 dollars each. 5x6=30 So yes, it will cost $30.

• We just posted the same thing within a minute of each other.

Illuminati confirmed.

But the season passes are usually $5 less than what the retail price would be. For example, Tales of the Borderlands is 5 episodes long (5 x $5 = $25), but the SP is only $20/$19.99.

• Illuminati has three "I"'s in it.

Half-life 3 confirmed.

We just posted the same thing within a minute of each other. Illuminati confirmed.

• When I bought the Season Pas for TWAU and TWDS2 they were both $25, and the episodes costed $5 each. So I assume it would be $30.

You'd think the Season Pass would be 25$ then, so it is a better deal. Not criticizing Telltale, since they have every right to price it the way they want, it's just that that's what they've done in the past.

• edited December 2014

the whole game costed $26 on steam if you pre ordered and it is $30 if you get it later so yea it is true

• When I bought the Seasons Passes, they costed $25. And each episode was $5. So I assume that it would $30 this time because of a sixth episode.

But the season passes are usually $5 less than what the retail price would be. For example, Tales of the Borderlands is 5 episodes long (5 x $5 = $25), but the SP is only $20/$19.99.

• The season passes are always cheaper than buying the episodes individually, so I think it's much more likely it'll be 25.

• Every time I bought them they were 20. I bought mine on the XBOX Live Store, since the console I had back then was an Xbox. Where did you buy yours?

When I bought the Seasons Passes, they costed $25. And each episode was $5. So I assume that it would $30 this time because of a sixth episode.

• It cost me 25€ on Steam (that's 31$) with preorder bonus.

It should be cheaper on console. I'd say 20-25$ on console, and on Steam 25$ (preorder)/28-30$ (after today).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.