Share your Streams and Let's Plays for Game of Thrones

OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Stream/Let's Play Sharing thread

Alt text

Hey guys!

Now that Telltale is close to releasing Game of Thrones, we figured it was about that time again where people would start to share their streams and advertisements here. If you want to share your links to Live Streams, Let's Plays, or other videos, then this is the place to do so.

However, we also would like to establish some rules beforehand:

Rules:

• Each streaming event or individual video is entitled to one post here, and users are allowed to respond to the posts.
  • Please keep posts on topic and contribute to the conversation - don't just "bump" the topic so a user gets more exposure.
  • If you want, you can edit a post from an old event/video for a new stream/video/etc.
  • Please be sensitive to spoilers and use spoiler tags when appropriate - that goes for both advertisements and community discussion.

Please be an active participant in the community before sharing streams:

Reminder of Forum Guideline 2.2: Make sure that you're still here for the community discussion first, not primarily for making people aware of this video walkthrough or that fan fiction. Only participating community members have that right.

Comments

• edited November 2015

A little background information about myself.
    I am a full time video game Let's Player and Review (yes I do this for a living). I specialize in family friendly commentary and I do not talk during cutscenes and dialog so viewers may enjoy the story. I tend to get most of my games early from publishers (press review copies) I sometimes get flown out to their studios to try out upcoming video games. Generally I have special access where I am allowed to show content early. I am known to talk and engage with fans and answer any questions people may have about the game on my Twitch streams.

Hope to see you all there :)
    Cheers

Episode 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltbRDY2Lqbg

• [removed]

NukemDukem posted: »

A little background information about myself. I am a full time video game Let's Player and Review (yes I do this for a living). I speciali

• While I'd rather not start anything this time, I will say this:

:)

(Don't kill me, mods.)

• Thank you very much, buddy! :)

sounds good good luck

• [removed]

A little background information about myself. I am a full time video game Let's Player and Review (yes I do this for a living). I speciali

• Sounds good. I will check it out when I get home. Unfortunately I am at work haha.

• edited December 2014

I also run a gaming/entertainment oriented YouTube channel. Anyone interested in the game can catch footage on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGrittyUrbanSaga

later tonight (12/02/2014) and in the future as I play through this and coming episodes. I infuse a bit of comedy and live commentary with gameplay and I have a background in arts in multimedia including education in computer animation and a few years of gaming industry experience as well. Look forward to checking out a few of the other YouTuber's on here and hopefully seeing you on my channel :)

• Just finished uploading all choices and outcome Cheers!

• edited December 2014

[removed]

• [removed]

• Here's my playthough if anyone wants to check it out :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Wvba6tuY4

• edited December 2014
    Hey guys I decide to do a play through of Game Of Thrones.
    Such a good game so far :).
    Definitely will go back to my other Telltale games in my library!
    Feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Thank you ^^

I like you already :P

• I have been quite busy as well - so I didn't manage to make the stream. I just did a stream of the entire game though, but I lucked out and managed to capture my desktop for about 2 hours. xD I guess I'll try and stream again.

Sounds good. I will check it out when I get home. Unfortunately I am at work haha.

• Lol I love your walkthroughs

javoris767 posted: »

Here's my playthough if anyone wants to check it out :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Wvba6tuY4

• Hello Everybody,

Together with my brother I started a Game Of Thrones Let's Play.
    We decided we wanted to do a Let's Play in which we played the game with two people, like we used to play with singleplayer games when we were young, discussing decisions and laughing our way through the game.

We hope you like the results, and we are very happy that this game has been released.

Thanks for watching!

• edited December 2014

Here's mine.

• Hello Everybody,

Here's mine let's play so check it if you want.

• <3 Thanks

Crips posted: »

Lol I love your walkthroughs

• Thread: Spoiler: Game of Thrones Playlist Walkthrough

• And here is mine!

• im taking note of all the people postng here and adding them to my ignore list

• Alt text

K0t0 posted: »

im taking note of all the people postng here and adding them to my ignore list

• Hello, my name is CanadianCroc and i want to tell you a bit about myself. I am 12 years old and i upload daily content to my youtube channel. I have many series like minecraft, COD and others but the let's play i have been foucusing on the most is my game of thrones let's play. I have 4 episodes uploaded so far but i am uploading a episode a day. If you would like to check out my channel click this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJrtYbdz4jv-sh8saPXZKUg and if you would like to see the first video click here

• [removed]

• Totally excited for this!

• Thread: EPISODE 2 IS OUT!

Its now available for download from Telltale store copy of the game.
    Live Streaming now on Twitch

All videos can be found
    http://youtube.com/nukemdukem

• Not out on Steam yet :(

• Not out on PS4 Europe either and I got the season pass.. Typical, lemme guess, America gets it first..

Not out on Steam yet

• edited February 2015

My playthrough for episode 2 ish up :3 Check it out if you'd like. A teaser breakdown shall be coming soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbjCCkoDQY

Playlist here:

The Sword In The Darkness Teaser Breakdown:

• Thread: My Game Of Thrones walktrough!

So Hi! I don't know if you can do this here, or not, but I want to share with you guys my Game Of Thrones walkthrough on youtube !

Press like and subscribe if you liked and want more !
    Don't press dislike if this kind of thing isn't allowed here (:

• [removed]

• [removed]

• edited March 2015

[removed]

• Well, I just finished Episode 5 PC version just waiting for embargo to lift

Sign in to comment in this discussion.