Activation on Steam?

I havn't bought a Telltalegame off here for quite sometime, but that's only because I find steam so much more handy and easy to use.

I'd like to know if I'm able to activate the games I bought on here (tales of Monkey Island, all the Sam & Max games) on Steam and vice versa have the ones I own on steam activated on here or even the ones on the PS3 if possible.

I only just linked the accounts so I don't know if I can still activate them on here yet or not. I mostly ask this as I'm tempted to replay the Sam & Max games and steam is just a more convenient service instead of re-buying the games I already own.

Any help on this issue would help a lot.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. The linking of the two accounts allows for the access of more choice/data information from the games. Unfortunately game ownership cannot be transferred between the two accounts.

• ahh, shame. Thanks for the feedback anyway. I'll have to pick up Sam & Max again during a sale sometime then.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The linking of the two accounts allows for the access of more choice/data information from the games. Unfortunately game ownership cannot be transferred between the two accounts.

This discussion has been closed.