Downloading from TTG Site

I purchased the game through the TTG website (PC version), the game shows up in the My Games section, but I cannot download it. How do you download it? Thanks.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It might not be ready for download yet, try waiting for a little while and check again.

• How did you buy it? I dont see any option for it.

• Click on your profile arrow on the top, click on 'my games'. You'll see a list of your games and can click on one to see a download when it's ready.

How did you buy it? Can't find the purchase button anywhere.

• Yeah how the hell did he buy it?

Abel posted: »

Click on your profile arrow on the top, click on 'my games'. You'll see a list of your games and can click on one to see a download when it's ready. How did you buy it? Can't find the purchase button anywhere.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible that he could have purchased it from outside of Telltale and redeemed his code which is making it show in his account.

TelltaleGOT posted: »

Yeah how the hell did he buy it?

• Yeah, I think Amazon gives a code that's used on Telltale's site when you buy from them. I bought mine from Steam, but when I've read Telltale games reviews on Amazon, it seems that they give a code to their customers to use on Telltale's site.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's possible that he could have purchased it from outside of Telltale and redeemed his code which is making it show in his account.

• I feel for you guys if it's not available yet. :( Though I must admit it's nice to possibly be getting the game earlier for a change on Steam.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The new site is now up so you should be able to buy it now http://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/

• Nope, says "Coming Soon".

• I apologize for the confusion, I purchased the game from a 3rd party vendor which supplied me with a redeemable code for the game linked to the TTG site.

There is still no download option available for the game. However, in the My Games section, the picture icon for Game Of Thrones did change to the GoT logo, before it was just a TTG logo.

• I'm in the same situation. Not sure why it wouldn't be available for download.

• Yep can't see a download button, should have just paid the couple of quid more and got it on steam.

• Same here

matthew1786 posted: »

I apologize for the confusion, I purchased the game from a 3rd party vendor which supplied me with a redeemable code for the game linked to

• Because it's not out yet.

Xeridae posted: »

I'm in the same situation. Not sure why it wouldn't be available for download.

• My thoughts exactly. If there's a problem it would be nice to know. I seem to remember they gave pre-orderers of The Wolf Among Us steam codes because there was an issue with the non-Steam version.

hamster3 posted: »

Yep can't see a download button, should have just paid the couple of quid more and got it on steam.

• I also happen to be experiencing this issue. Here's hoping that the game will be available to download soon.

• It seems that their website is based on PST regardless of where you are actually located, so it won't release for another hour when it's noon there.

• wow I hope this is true! I live in eastern Canada and im dying to play this lol

Cake21 posted: »

It seems that their website is based on PST regardless of where you are actually located, so it won't release for another hour when it's noon there.

• carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

The PC version is up! Mac version is coming soon (sorry, Mac folks...)

• edited December 2014

there it is

caryl posted: »

• Me too :(

• confirmed. I am able to download it now. thanks!

• I did not see the buy button on TTG site =s
    Is it normal ?

• It's coming relax lol.

beguiler posted: »

still no info about if the mac version will even be out today...Really disappointed with the customer service

• still no info about if the mac version will even be out today...Really disappointed with the customer service

• I heard it took a week for TFTBL to come to mac. That doesn't sound relaxing to me

It's coming relax lol.

• Wait, the game was released?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.