Where is it?

So the game shows up in mygames, but there is no download button. What's going on guys?

Comments

• i had the same problem on steam. try to re-load the page or restart it. it will appear dont worry :D mine worked out and its downloading now

• Been doing that, but I'll keep at it. Cheers Mercy.

Mercyva posted: »

i had the same problem on steam. try to re-load the page or restart it. it will appear dont worry mine worked out and its downloading now

• I cannot locate episode one anywhere on PlayStation 4

• did you check if it releases on the same day as PC?! because some consoles are getting this way later.
    if it does releases today then again, keep restarting or reloading the page :D
    hope that helps xx :D

I cannot locate episode one anywhere on PlayStation 4

• Hi Mercyva, I just checked and it releases today same as PC version. I'm on the west coast, I guess PlayStation network/store has yet to update for the day.

did you check if it releases on the same day as PC?! because some consoles are getting this way later. if it does releases today then again, keep restarting or reloading the page hope that helps xx

• Still no luck for me. I didn't purchase it through steam, I bought it for this site. Surely I should be able to download it at the same time as steam users?

• Same issue here. It's really kind of annoying.

Still no luck for me. I didn't purchase it through steam, I bought it for this site. Surely I should be able to download it at the same time as steam users?

• edited December 2014

mine are a couple of minute away to finish downloading! sorry to hear that! :0
    although i think you'll play it before me LOL. i have 3 finals this week! it may take me a 2 or 3 days until i can play the game:(
    I guess no luck for both of us !

yes, steam and telltale store have the same release dates, so many people on steam are already in-game! more than 3,000
    -must be so many people downloading and it caused a lag like earlier with me , tell me if it works out :D

Still no luck for me. I didn't purchase it through steam, I bought it for this site. Surely I should be able to download it at the same time as steam users?

• you are welcome, and thanks!. I NEEED all the luck i can get LOL!

Just got it, finally! Good luck with your exams, and thanks for the help.

• Just got it, finally! Good luck with your exams, and thanks for the help.

mine are a couple of minute away to finish downloading! sorry to hear that! :0 although i think you'll play it before me LOL. i have 3 fina

Sign in to comment in this discussion.