Really disappointed with the site's download

After buying Game of Thrones from a retailer and activating the game in here, thinking I would get the Steam key.. Well I didn't get a Steam key, mostly I can blame myself for not reading the GMG page telling about where I'd get the key to.

So I redeemed the key here. Had to create an account and only after a while did the download become available in my games section. Now I started downloading the game. I'm only getting it 1Mb/s, which is 10 times less I would get it on Steam (~10Mb/s). I'm totally not going to purchase anything by using your site unless you make it better and more competitive to Steam's downloading speeds and time when I can actually start downloading it.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, due to the recent release of the game, you may experience slower than average download speeds. If you are unable to download the episode fully, please try restarting the download, and you may get a better connection/faster download speed than before.

• You're lucky.
    I just bought Tales from Borderlands from UPlay and and had a hard time finding out what my key was. (I blame Uplay for this)
    But I activated my account here and now I am trying to download the game and is not downloading at all.

• Quick Update, I just noticed that it IS downloading. Just incredibly slowly.

It took half an hour to download 100mb. That is absurd.

This discussion has been closed.