how much is shipment cost?

how'll you send the dvd of the pre-order? i'm form argentina and would like to know how much it's gonna cost..

Comments

• edited June 2009
    You don't have to worry about shipping until the DVD is ready, which probably won't be until next year.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm from Norway and I'm curious about the shipping too. But then again, I've already pre-ordered. ;-)
  • edited June 2009
    Here's some answers for ye questions. Don't thank me about them though, thank the user Guybrush Threepwood who enlightened me in this case.

"If anyone wants to test the shipping, put a DVD in your cart and go through the checkout until it tells you shipping costs. It'll tell you this before you place the order, so you can just cancel once you find out shipping.

Remember, you only have to pay shipping when the DVD comes out, and that'll be part of a separate order which you have to manually place. You don't pay shipping on the episodic downloads."
  • edited June 2009
    I'm not so worried about the shipping as I am about what value they will put on the package. if it's above $31, I'm facing a looooooot of fees. and Telltale support isn't answering me =/
  • edited June 2009
    if it's above $31,

I think I read somewhere thjat they make it 1$ for the DVD on the bill. Nobody will believe they are actually free.
  • edited June 2009
    around 13 dollars AU for Australia
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    I'm not so worried about the shipping as I am about what value they will put on the package. if it's above $31, I'm facing a looooooot of fees. and Telltale support isn't answering me =/

Sorry, Telltale Support's been a bit slammed. ;)

The value for the free DVDs is usually listed as $1 (to avoid the suspicion of a $0 package). If you have other stuff in the order of course that's included in the value. We've had Norwegian customers order the free DVDs before without having to pay customs.
  • edited June 2009
    I've always wondered how I go about getting the DVD AFTER I've paid for the whole season?
    Do I need to email support for this?
  • edited June 2009
    When the DVD becomes available they usually send out an email announcing it. The emails usually contain a link that sends you to the store page, allowing you to add the DVD to your cart. Then all you have to so is input the necessary info, pay the shipping, handling and taxes and then wait anxiously till it arrives. It takes a bit for the DVDs to come out, usually a few months after the series has been fully released. The allows any "Extras" to be added to the DVD.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks - my next question is:

If I were to order say Season 2 of W&G + the DVD for season 2 of S&M, but don't want to pay shipping twice, how do I do that?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.