A Master piece...(first ep?)?

I usually avoid this forum immediately after playing an TTG game episode.

But this... this was GoT and not only that, but with everything that TTG's ever done. What we were asking since the end of TWD season 1: social hubs, more dialogue options, background stories, ... you get all of this here.

Last week I was nicely suprised by Tales from Borderlands, funny enough, and got that Borderlands vibe very strongly.
Today I GoT vibe and even some FEELS (in first episode ??!?).

I mean I'm starting to think that TTG is better in telling story set in games and tv shows rather than comics.

Also, my wall of fame approves:
Alt text

Comments

• I wouldn't call it a "masterpiece". But i think it was fairly good and 78 rating on metacritic is really low for a story like this. Story is outstanding and i loved the art style. Though it is a little glitchy but hey, That's how you know you're playing a telltale game! Good one. A solid, slow paced start to a good series.

• Well of course you dont get high score on slow paced story telling. If it woud be funny action story then yeah. People are just used to vivid stuff like sex, torture, killing, shooting, ... so suddenly this ordinary story telling and characted developtment is not satisfying enough.

ata95 posted: »

I wouldn't call it a "masterpiece". But i think it was fairly good and 78 rating on metacritic is really low for a story like this. Story is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.