Rate this episode

So how would you rate this one? I give it 8/10 I loved the Ethan and Miras parts, not so much the ones with squire as hes where mostly action and not all that memorable. I think this is generally an awesome game for fans but will be a big fail for those who have no idea about the universe.

Comments

• I will give it an 8/10 as well. I all love of the point of views, but my favorite part is definitely Ethan, as I truly felt like a lord who makes the decisions. You are right about the game will appeal to fans more and less for those who haven't read the books or watched the show.

• I am just installing it so i can't rate YET. What my question is somehow related. Is it better/worse than Walking Dead and Wolf among Us? :)

• By the way i LOVE your name :)

• I'll give it a 9, it was much better than I expected. If I wasn't familiar with the show however I could only give it a 5 or so, since the references and characters carry through the entire episode. Good for fans, terrible for people new to the franchise.

• edited December 2014

I'd give it a 9.5/10. I haven't played it yet, but based off the walkthrough I saw it looks amazing.

Edit: upon further thought I would still give it a 9.5, but if you haven't watched the show or the books then I'd give it an 8.5.If you haven't watched the show or read the books then you might be confused or wonder what's going on at some points.

• This game is not intended for those who are new to Game of Thrones. You need to have watched the show or read the books. With that said, I think overall this is a 9/10 episode. The ending is brutal and hard to deal with. The family is left at risk and King's Landing is soon to be interesting.

• 8/10...

It would get a 9 for a few glitches like a floating sword when you go to see the Queen and a few other things that are immersive breaking.

• so y'all wouldnt recommend to those that dont know shit about the GoT universe??

• A 9/10 for me. Pretty darn amazing.
    I was surprised at how much I liked Ethan. I thought I was gonna dislike his character, which makes the ending that much sadder.

I was also surprised at how many major deaths there were. I was sure Rodrik was gonna play a large role.

• Yeah, its a bad idea, you will not get it. The game starts with one of the most complex betrayal in the universe and if you don't know whos allied with what and betrayed who you can't understand anything.

jamex1223 posted: »

so y'all wouldnt recommend to those that dont know shit about the GoT universe??

• I've learnt by now that you shouldn't be surprised by the major deaths in this game lol.

• red wedding???? i mean idk why it was so shocking i just always heard got fans mad, and raving about what happened there. i was hoping that it be super bloody, since people were claming that it was the greatest thing ever.

but ohh well i guess this is one game i wont be getting from TT...

Yeah, its a bad idea, you will not get it. The game starts with one of the most complex betrayal in the universe and if you don't know whos allied with what and betrayed who you can't understand anything.

• Yeah its the Red Wedding, game starts exactly there and I had to rewatch the show to really get why that happened, I was really surprised first time I saw it but when I saw the show for the second time I saw it coming and why it happened.

jamex1223 posted: »

red wedding???? i mean idk why it was so shocking i just always heard got fans mad, and raving about what happened there. i was hoping that

• 8.5/10

• Great respect for the setting and respected characters
    • Great idea to switch characters around rather than focus on just one
    • Choices feel like they have some real weight to them
    • That ending

• Background textures went fuzzy for me (Not sure why)

• Now for a long weight into next year to find out what happens next
  • I'd give it a nice 7.5/10
    It was good, especially the beginning and the ending, but I enjoyed TWD, TFTB and TWAU much more.
    The background was blurry... why?

• It was probably due to running fraps alongside it, but I'm not sure.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'd give it a nice 7.5/10 It was good, especially the beginning and the ending, but I enjoyed TWD, TFTB and TWAU much more. The background was blurry... why?

• 9/10 Brilliant story so far, I love that it portrays the universe very well and the story was much more engaging than I originally expected. The only bad thing that I noticed was some small minor graphical glitches, but nothing too major.

• 9/10 (-1 due to some awkward glitches/pauses).
    Every decision made me feel like I was dooming my House even more. I felt nervous and like my choices really mattered. It was such an intense episode and well...what an ending!

• 9/10

It felt like a part of the show. Everything was amazing. The voice acting, the story... Throwing in these characters who were never in the books or the show and make it feel like they were naturally there already. My only gripe is the engine is showing its age. Character models look off especially on females. Hair is funky especially facial hair. And the usual clipping we can expect from Telltale games. Only thing holding them back honestly.

• I haven't watched the show yet. Is it as brutal as the book?

Yeah its the Red Wedding, game starts exactly there and I had to rewatch the show to really get why that happened, I was really surprised first time I saw it but when I saw the show for the second time I saw it coming and why it happened.

• 9 outta 10 baby I am loving it.

• edited December 2014

9/10 for me. It was amazing.

• I probably expected more from it since it is Game of Thrones, the best show ever, the best book ever. I like the way it started though with the Redding Wedding behind, which was one of my favorite episodes besides Mountsin vs Viper

• 9/10 loved it.

• 9/10. It was awesome, it felt like true Game of Thrones.

My game was super glitchy though, the audio would go silent every once and a while, so I kept on having to restart the game. It broke immersion, but it was still great.

• 10/10

Telltale can I have my life back?

Telltale: Nope we killed that too :3

Me: Alt text

• if your not a fan a 7/10 for a die hard fan like me a 9/10 this episode was fucking good godamn you ramsey snow!!!

• 9/10 I love pretty much everything about it. I felt like some of the choices I made didn't really matter though.

• 8/10

Good but boring at a lot of parts like all of Mira's parts.

• 9/10 and that's coming from someone who knew nothing about the series before starting the Episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.