A note to the Awesome Developers!

Hey guys thanks for taking a sec to look at my post, I know your busy doing awesome stuff but I created an account on here to just thank you for your hard work and excellent interactive story telling. I've played all your games and love each and everyone of them! I hope you continue making games till the day I hit the dirt; Which is another 60 years I hope! When I have enough money I'm going to make my own miniature voice acting room for these kinds of games! Keep up the great work! My only criticism with these games and the one thing I'd like to ask you all to do a bit better are the animations. The are really stiff and can take away from the immersion :( . That's it! Have a wonderful holiday and I'll stick around for your next releases!

Comments

• Me personally I could give a damn about the animation. Telltale could do a game right now with nothing but stick figures & I'll still buy it bcuz i know the story is gonna be great.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the game. :-)

• Alt text

Me personally I could give a damn about the animation. Telltale could do a game right now with nothing but stick figures & I'll still buy it bcuz i know the story is gonna be great.

• I totally agree. Thanks Telltale for making such excellent games, and Game of Thrones is no exception!

• If Telltale is doing it then sign me up!! That's awesome WalkerHH93, Telltale need to get started on that right away.

• edited December 2014

I just finished the first episode and it's really fantastic.

Viewing this topic just reminding me of an email I sent to the telltale as I finished playing the first episode of wolf among us.

In the email I suggested the company to create a game based on Game of Thrones (follows the email below). I emphasize the date (October 13, 2013), which was not discussed the possibility of this game exist. I was very happy when the game news materialized, despite having not received a telltale response on my email. ^^

Telltale could congratulate me for the idea I had before the game has been discussed at least =]

Anyway, here I leave my sincere congratulations to the company for over a beautiful game. I hope many seasons ahead for the company to continue sucking our money, haha.

The email I sended:

13/10/13

to feedback@telltalegames.com
    Congratulations for all your games,

I'm from Brazil and I'm a huge fan of your the walking dead and wolf among us games.
    I think it would be great if you create a game in the world that George Martin create in A Song of Ice and Fire. A game with new characters and a parallel history but in the same universe.

Congrats one more time!

• I actually feel that the animations have been steadily improving with their latest games, and this has some of their best to date. There's some nice and smooth scenes this episode that looked great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.