Which characters from the show would you like to see in future episodes?

So yeah, the first episode, in addition to providing interesting new characters, have also nailed the characters from the show, what with the actual actors reprising their roles and all. I think it's safe to say that more are underway. So yeah, who would you like to see?

Personally, I would love to have an interaction with Tywin. Charles Dance absolutely nailed the character in the show and I would gladly have a scene- any scene- with him in the game. Given that he's already done voice acting for a game recently, I reckon it shouldn't be too hard for the developers to get him to reprise the role.

What are yours?

Comments

• Joffery, Arya, Jon, and the hound would all be awesome to see.

• I would like to see some of the supporting actors, not necessarily the main ones. Bronn, Mace Tyrell, some of the kingsguard. Give some depth to characters that don't get much screen-time in the show, but are relatively significant in the story. Oh, and of course my personal favorite: Varys. You can never have too much Varys.

• I think that little boy that was offering to help Mira is probably working with Varys. The way that kid spoke reminded me a lot of him.

DelNorte posted: »

I would like to see some of the supporting actors, not necessarily the main ones. Bronn, Mace Tyrell, some of the kingsguard. Give some dept

• I think Varys is pretty much guaranteed, given that we've already met one of his little birds (I'm assuming that's who the boy was). Bronn would be awesome as well, I love the character in the show.

DelNorte posted: »

I would like to see some of the supporting actors, not necessarily the main ones. Bronn, Mace Tyrell, some of the kingsguard. Give some dept

• Jon already appeared in the trailer for the next episode, so he's definitely in. While on the Wall, I wouldn't mind to see more of Grenn and Pyp, as well as Ser Alisser Thorne.
    As for the others, Arya and The Hound are unlikely, sad as it is, as they're trying to avoid people if they can. Joffrey, however, is likely. You might have to formally swear fealty to him as Mira or just catch a glimpse of him as he and Margaery interact.

Joffery, Arya, Jon, and the hound would all be awesome to see.

• HODOOOOOOR!

• I think it would be awesome to witness the Red Viper fight between "The Mountain" Gregor Clegane and Oberyn Martell and with Mira in King's Landing it is a possibility

• I'd really like to see Stannis Baratheon, it's very likely given the time period- also some Northern Houses did swear fealty to him, so this could be a possibility. I hope so. He'll do justice.

• I swear by the old gods and the new that I'll puke if I see Deanerys.

I'd like me some Brienne or Jaime. Both.

• Petyr Baelish because he is someone who would give this side story a real impact on something - which I would really like to happen. He didn't appear that much in the last book and that kinda sucked.

• I would love to talk to Lady Olenna, Diana Rigg really plays her fantastically in the show. She's also probably the funniest person (besides Tyrion) on GoT.

• Bran Stark!!!

• You know that was my exact first thought when I saw the boy! And "There are people willing to help you!" Really, who? Well that might just be our spider.

denkart posted: »

I think that little boy that was offering to help Mira is probably working with Varys. The way that kid spoke reminded me a lot of him.

• Roose bolton enough of psycho ramsey, we need to big bad guy

• Joffrey and I think its gonna happen because we might witness his death while playing as Mira,

• Oberyn! :D Sera is interested about him too....

Well since we get to wall next episode I hope we get to see ser Alliser Thorne.

• Roose Bolton

Sign in to comment in this discussion.