I'm Disappointed

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me on this, but I found GoT first episode somewhat disappointing, not bad but sort of boring.

I'm not going to get into it but the story, the world, and the characters are very boring to me, I'm not going to insult them or anything but are the characters in the universe (show and books) usually portrayed like they are in the game? It was really hard for me to sit through it all without getting bored, and the ending of the first episode really upset me too, it was kinda cliche.

I know its too early to tell, but does anyone think the story will be better later on? And should I stick around for it?

Comments

• I kinda felt this way with the first episode of TFTBL, yet GoT kept me interested the whole way through :P

• Honestly i don't know should you stick around. I don't want to trash my money away and i was dissapointed to. Damn maybe i shouldn't have watched fourth season and would find this fun but it's like sitting there and knowing how to show goes and you do have an impact but not really lol i don't know what i am saying it is 5am where i live so i am bit woosy.

• Yeah they got the characters pretty spot on. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know if you should continue if that's how you feel because I see a lot of 8's on the rating thread so if someone said that it get's better then I don't know how accurate that would be for you. Honestly it's up to you, but if that's how you feel then I don't think you should(Just my opinion don't take it too seriously :])

• Well, just coming back out of something fun and enjoyable like Tales from the Borderlands, GOT can look and feel boring by comparison, but it's just a subjective thing.

• edited December 2014

WHAT?!

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

I kinda felt this way with the first episode of TFTBL, yet GoT kept me interested the whole way through :P

• Don't get me wrong the episode was amazing, it's just for me sometimes the episode could get kinda stale.

J-Master posted: »

WHAT?!

• It's fine.

Don't get me wrong the episode was amazing, it's just for me sometimes the episode could get kinda stale.

• No it's not, we need to fight now, meet me at Toys R us tomorrow, or ELSE.

J-Master posted: »

It's fine.

• Please...don't make me call Loader bot.....

No it's not, we need to fight now, meet me at Toys R us tomorrow, or ELSE.

• Definitely disagree I found it all extremely enjoyable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.