Any other methods to contact support?

I am wondering if there are any other methods to contacting support as emailing support has not only given me no new information to fix my issues (please see posts here ---> http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85974/terrible-lag-on-xbox-360/new) my initial email was pretty much disregarded and the same fix that I had already attempted as suggested by staff around the forum did not work (which I put into said email as having been attempted and no change) but I still have not received a single reply since. It is becoming very frustrating that I cannot enjoy the 2 games I purchased just because the disc versions of the games do not work properly. Any assistance on this matter would be very welcomed.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Our Support Forums, and our Support Staff email Support@Telltalegames.com are the two support outlets currently used. Due to the overwhelming amount of support emails after the recent launches of Tales From The Borderlands, and Game of Thrones, our Support Staff is working hard to answer every one, and if you haven't heard back yet, you should be hearing back soon.

Can you please clarify if you have tried resetting your console, disconnecting from the internet, and then starting the game?

• Yes I have tried every method support staff has suggested on the forums so far and it has not fixed the issue. This includes clearing my system cache, re-seating my hard drive, restarting my console, ensuring no digital versions of the games are present (which I have never downloaded them on my 360), disabled my connection to xbox live, giving the game 15 minutes to attempt to load before continuing the game play and ensuring the game discs are both clean and scratch free. At this time none of these actions seem to remedy the problems.

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Our Support Forums, and our Support Staff email Support@Telltalegames.com are the two

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information. I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation. Unfortunately at this time I do not have any other potential solutions to resolve your issue. I will make sure to reply when I have any new updates/potential solutions for you.

Yes I have tried every method support staff has suggested on the forums so far and it has not fixed the issue. This includes clearing my sys

This discussion has been closed.