Why are Famous youtubers not playing neither of the Telltale Games?

2»

Comments

• Weird I didn't see that. I watch his youtube channel so I guess that's why. I'll check it out again. I know he's been sick for a while.

Thanks dojo :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Cry actually has played TFTB, he played it hours before he received GOT. Here, this channel records his livestreams if you want to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/user/LateNightV2

• edited December 2014

Popularity? Idk about that but I'm wondering why youtubers such as the ones I watch aren't uploading their playthroughs bc 1) they always do and 2) I look forward to watching them after I finish my own playthrough.

Wondering why youtubers aren't uploading their walkthroughs of these games has nothing to do with the popularity of the game for me.

KCohere posted: »

Are you worried that this is going to affect the game's popularity in any way?

• edited December 2014

CinnamonToastKen plays GoT, he did however say in the beginning that he wasn't too fond of TWAU.
    I started watching Yogscast Hannah just because she played Tales from the Borderlands, and now also GoT, I like her a lot.
    I am watching Kens playthrough of GoT as well, but he's kinda meh.. Started watching Cry as well, but he was too quite. :p

But I've kept my eyes on Pewds as well, and nothing there :S

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogscast2/videos

• Yeah, they're probably getting paid too much $$$ to play something else. There are dozens of other livestreamers and youtubers playing them.

There was another Thread like this? Oh, shit. Didn't know. But still, there has to be a reason.

• I think they just don't know lol

• I started out knowing very little about Game of Thrones yet I still enjoyed it a lot. It was a bit confusing at times but I got my head around it.

Eh, who knows? Maybe the "big" Youtubers aren't GoT fans? Seems you kind of already have to be into GoT to get into the game. And have any of them done full playthroughs of the other Borderlands games? Dunno. Doesn't really bother me, though.

• I thought it was kind of funny that I was looking through all of my subscribed gaming channels to see if any of them had Game of Thrones and I was disappointed when I found that none of them did. I sulked back, defeated, and started watching other videos. Then when I went to EmergencyAwesome's channel to watch the review of the walking dead mid-season finale I was surprised to find he had put one there. He never does game playthroughs lol.

• Because we here at the Telltale forums decide which Telltale games he, Nova and "them" get to play! Hahaha! Dooooooom!

• Cryaotic is playing them sames with YogsCast Hannah.

• They suck anyways, who cares what they play.

• I can't speak for the youtubers, but I've decided that I hate the wait between episodes so much that I will only purchase finished Telltale seasons. Maybe they're doing the same?

• Maybe because they don't want to deal with comments such as 'OMG U CHOSE DA WRONG CHOICE!!' whenever it's their game play experience. Also, a ton of people were acting like children over the Jane vs Kenny thing in TWD S2.

• Telltale ain't paying them.

• For everyone who is saying

"Oh, why don't you just play the game yourself?"

It's because I want to fucking see their reactions, fake or not. I just wanna enjoy what they upload.

• It's great! :)

I will play it on my channel but I'm not famous or anything mind to check it and tell me what you think? https://www.youtube.com/pickorita/videos

• I wanted to see their reactions.

dubesor posted: »

Seriously, why do you care? Just play the game yourself it's a much better experience anyway. I know Hannah played both TFTB and GOT. On a

• Their millions of subscribers do.

Jayroen posted: »

They suck anyways, who cares what they play.

• Super Gaming Bros?? No? Anyone?

• It's nice that you act like your opinion is fact, yet treat other's like an opinion.

It's nice that you have that opinion and that you think TWAU was amazing but that doesn't change the fact that those 2 games were horrible for Telltale's standards.

• Maybe because they don't take an interest in the game? Maybe it's not their forte?

• Yeah I feel the same way. :/ I'm glad Cry played it and zackscottgames but as for pewds, I've been waiting but unfortunately no response :(

Davisx3m posted: »

CinnamonToastKen plays GoT, he did however say in the beginning that he wasn't too fond of TWAU. I started watching Yogscast Hannah just b

• i watched the whole thing (the show) because of the game

I started out knowing very little about Game of Thrones yet I still enjoyed it a lot. It was a bit confusing at times but I got my head around it.

• me too.

clap-tp posted: »

i watched the whole thing (the show) because of the game

• My guess is probably because of the backlash they tend to receive if they don't pick what fans deem the "right" answers, or cater to their favorite characters.

• I'm so disappointed that Nova isn't let's playing this, he's my favorite person to watch play Telltale Games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.