Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

1232425262729»

Comments

• edited February 2015

Okay, I'm having serious problems attempting to play this game on iOS on my iphone 5s.

It claims that it won't delete my saved files if I uninstall and reinstall the app, but it deletes it every single time. I've played episode 1 through two times and lost my progress both times completely.

I bought the season pass, but when I downloaded the second episode, it said it was downloaded and installed under episodes, but when I went to play it, it would say I didn't have it installed. In an attempt to fix this, I removed the app from my iphone and reinstalled it again- now it says that I haven't bought the season pass at all.

• How the fuck are any of the things you just said boring?! Like James, I'm just gonna pretend I never read those words.

NoTime posted: »

This game is so boring just like tv show and The Wolf Among Us

• I'm sure they are fixing it, they can't ignore something like a game not working for practically anyone on an entire console. I still feel bad for you guys though :/

Still waiting for episode 2 too be playable on Xbox one....gotta love how telltale ignoring that.

• my num notime i dun lyk gam of throns tv show but i by gam anyway derp derp

sorry i just had to i really don't understand why you would buy this if you find the tv show boring

• The one person in all of eternity to find GOT boring...Yeah, your comment really matters...

• what is the release date for Amazon?

• February the 10th,2015.Tried every possible combination, every possible solution given here and the episode 2 is still coming soon on my mac. The game "looks for updates" and the patch has already been installed.Yet both in episodes and play episode 2 isn't present.It's been a week now. What to do? What to do? I wonder... is there any way this is ever gonna end?

• Hmmm, I really regret buying this game on the Amazon Fire platform. I wish it was clear that the Fire release was going to be a month after the other platform releases, are we going to have to deal with this every episode? : /

• edited February 2015

What makes you say a month, did you see an update somewhere? Because Episode 2 was first available anywhere only a week ago. I do wish they would give us some idea of when it's coming to Kindle/Amazon though. One thing is for sure: I will not be giving in to impatience and buy the episode on my ps3. :P

Hmmm, I really regret buying this game on the Amazon Fire platform. I wish it was clear that the Fire release was going to be a month after the other platform releases, are we going to have to deal with this every episode? : /

• edited February 2015

Hi, I'd like to know if someone is having issues at downloading episode 2 (European release, ps4 version). Basically I bought the season pass, then, after playing the first episode, I've downloaded episode 2. Though, the ingame list still reports episode 2 as "coming soon": the episode remains unplayable.

• Days?!! Oh, man. I wish. I wouldn't bank on that though. The Wolf Among Us Kindle customers had to wait MONTHS after everyone else got the episodes. Episode 5 alone had a more than 5 month wait after all other platforms got theirs. I have no faith in Telltale when it comes to their treatment of Kindle customers since that. I really hope you're right, but my optimism is pretty much dead after the whole TWAU Kindle debacle. I bought a PC season pass this time around and I just buy the episodes for my Kindle as their released because I was so angry with the whole TWAU thing. There's nothing worse than paying for something and then having to wait almost half a year to get it.

I think it should be only a matter of days. I don't remember exactly how long it took for the first episode or season pass to become availab

• Oh joy, I didn't know about that mess. Was TWAU first episode released close to the other platforms though? Because with GoT the first episode came out pretty quickly on kindle after the other platforms. But believe me, at this point I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for episode 2.

Days?!! Oh, man. I wish. I wouldn't bank on that though. The Wolf Among Us Kindle customers had to wait MONTHS after everyone else got the e

• [removed]

• When will the second episode be available for those who purchased the season pass using an Amazon Fire TV account? Thanks and keep up the awesome work

• edited February 2015

My Game of Thrones app is currently updating on my Kindle Fire HDX! I can only assume this is the Episode 2 release!

Update:Alas this was only the update to Version 1.1....but I know not very long before it was released for Playstation it did a similar update. So staying tuned, less impatient feeling.

• Just downloaded Game Of Thrones Episode 2: The Lost Lords on my Kindle Fire HDX! Repeat, Episode 2 is now available for Kindle HDX!!!!

• This game is so fantastic - just like TV show and The Wolf Among Us! :)

• Bringing back yh ep 2 form YEEAAHHHH

• Please don't necrobump old threads, there is no need for it.

Bringing back yh ep 2 form YEEAAHHHH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.