Anyone want a [Slap Joffrey] Option?

I mean CMON. who wouldn't? We have a character in King's Landing. Even if it does lead to a game over afterwards, would you appreciate it? I know I would. Just right up...slap dat boi. Just like his good old uncle.

Comments

• edited December 2014

i can see it

Joffrey: insert something horrible joffrey would say

Mira: slaps Joffrey

Joffrey: "Ser Illyn, bring me her head!"

Valar Morghulis

• If Joffrey even in the game? I didn't see him in my game but maybe that's due to the decisions I made.

• edited December 2014

Nah. But, I wouldn't mind saying this to Cersei or Joffery.......:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g9zxduFtSM

• I mean, it would just be a suicide option... though somewhat of a satisfying option. I could see myself hitting the reload button and doing it over, and over again.

• He is not as of this point. I am sure the original poster is referring to a future option, should Joffrey eventually grace us with his royal company.

Caption posted: »

If Joffrey even in the game? I didn't see him in my game but maybe that's due to the decisions I made.

• It would be like in TWD S1 where you can tell someone (won't say due to spoilers, but who doesn't actually know TWD S1 story at this point? :P) to "put the gun down bitch" and get gameover right afterwards cause they shoot you :P

Duruial posted: »

I mean, it would just be a suicide option... though somewhat of a satisfying option. I could see myself hitting the reload button and doing it over, and over again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.