They should make telltale texas hold em 2

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Oh hell yiir, this is gonna be freaking amazing :)
  • edited September 2010
    I preordered their new poker game. Would still love to see a TTTH2 though. Would be nice to see all the original characters + a few new ones & more dialog. They could also put in some tournaments and such. :-)
  • edited September 2010
    TTTH2 would be awesome, but I can't see it happening any time soon now that they've announced Poker Night at the Inventory.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    TTTH2 would be awesome, but I can't see it happening any time soon now that they've announced Poker Night at the Inventory.
    I'm hoping that some Telltale Texas Hold'Em characters appear in Poker Night at the Inventory. At the very least Boris Krinkle/Leonard Snakecharmer, since he was in Sam & Max too. :)
  • edited September 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    I think that Poker Night at the Inventory pretty much qualifies as Telltale Texas Hold'Em 2
  • edited April 2011
    I think that Poker Night at the Inventory pretty much qualifies as Telltale Texas Hold'Em 2

yep
  • edited April 2013
    I hate to say it, but "Poker Night at the Inventory" was a bummer. The characters are nowhere near the characters in Telltale Texas Holdem. Now I hear they are making a Poker Night at the Inventory 2. Sheesh... The only reason you can sell the game is that you give everyone some hats for TF2. Meh..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.