Game of Thrones purchase issue

Let me start off by saying this site has terrible customer service. I emailed them twice and still haven't heard back.

I went on the site to purchase the game of thrones pc download. i went ahead and filled out all the info but for some reason it said my billing info was wrong. I recently moved and tried my old address. It then said the bank wouldnt process it. So I went on my banking account online and saw it did actually charge to my account. Even though it never gave me a confirmation. Can i please have the link to download it, since it is posted to my banking account?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. I have checked your Telltale account, and there are no orders registered under your account. Your card will not be charged as your order was not completed. What you're seeing is a Pending Authorization Hold. With this type of hold the funds are generally put back into your account in the next 3-4 business days. If you're not familiar with Pending Authorization Holds, you can contact your bank and they should be able to provide you with more detailed information.

If you are experiencing issues inputting your billing information, can you please clarify if you have filled out all of the required fields in the form? If any spots were left blank because they do not apply to your specific country/region, please try filling those spots with the closest relevant information possible.

• how do you block a person

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. I have checked your Telltale account, and there are no orders registered un

edited December 2014

If you are experiencing an issue with another forum member, please send me a Private Discussion by clicking on my Username, and then click the Private Discussion button below my profile picture, and you will be able to message me privately if you have any concerns or issues that you would like to explain in private.

gamer_girl posted: »

how do you block a person

• k

If you are experiencing an issue with another forum member, please send me a Private Discussion by clicking on my Username, and then click t

• same deal here...I apparently tried 6 times and the site rejected my order all six times due to "couldn't verify billing address"...however, I verified that all information was correct and my card statement shows that TellTale processed the transaction 6 times and after calling my card company, they said it was actually approved all six times. So if TellTale has enough correct information to charge the card 6 times and get approved, then why can't the site let download the damned game? If this is any indication of how well the game is put together, then I may not want it.

My apologies, if you were charged more than once for a purchase made on our website, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further.

slowdog posted: »

same deal here...I apparently tried 6 times and the site rejected my order all six times due to "couldn't verify billing address"...however,

• I certainly don't envy your job,TelltaleMike. Keep up the good work!

My apologies, if you were charged more than once for a purchase made on our website, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.