***** must die?

2»

Comments

• So me and my mother played the first episode about 20 minutes ago, us being the fans of this series we were excited to play this… But that ending (especially with me drinking) was by far a stab in the neck.. definitely made me tear up a bit. If there was a way to Ethan, which i know now that there is not, i wouldn't hesitate to take that route. Man, i hate George.. But i love him so much!

• Idk

I watch the show, but haven't read the books. Dose anyone know if Jon Snow is related to Ramsay Snow? The truth of the matter is I don't think know anything about Jon's mother. we know only know some rumors right.

• Yup. I make this. I'm brave. YAYY! :}

Drashika posted: »

You either grab your sister away from Ramsay, or basically tell him to fuck off. Then he says you're brave and he has no use for brave little lords.

• edited December 2014

Not likely, Ramsay's mother is just some miller's wife that Roose Bolton raped. With Jon it's speculated that his father was actually Rhaegar Targaryen (mad king Aerys' son) and mother Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister). There are other speculations but that seems to be most likely. Anyway Snow is the last name given to all highborn bastards in the North if that's why you were wondering it.

I watch the show, but haven't read the books. Dose anyone know if Jon Snow is related to Ramsay Snow? The truth of the matter is I don't think know anything about Jon's mother. we know only know some rumors right.

• edited December 2014

Anyway Snow is the last name given to all highborn bastards in the North if that's why you were wondering it.

ah. thanks very much I didn't know that, take a like.

Alt text

Not likely, Ramsay's mother is just some miller's wife that Roose Bolton raped. With Jon it's speculated that his father was actually Rhaega

• No problem and thank you very much :)

Anyway Snow is the last name given to all highborn bastards in the North if that's why you were wondering it. ah. thanks very much I didn't know that, take a like.

• He dies whatever you choose. I backed up and went through a restore of ALL the choices.

If you are brave (tries to protect sister) he says he doesn't need a brave lord. If you do nothing he says you don't need an intelligent lord.

This is where telltale fails miserable imo because Game of Thrones offered them a unique opportunity to have multiple story threads (like Bioware does) dependent on your choices. However, like in all their other games the choices don't really matter to the main storyline and major events happen regardless of what you say or do. Needless to say regardless of how mucvh I like Game of Thrones I won't be playing episode 2.

I just hope a company like Bioware, CD Project, or Bethesda picks up Ganre of Thrones at some point and does it right.

• All men must die

• No relation. Snow is the last name given to all bastards born in the north.

• thanks

tcrockett posted: »

No relation. Snow is the last name given to all bastards born in the north.

• you give telltale far too much credit

Mira eathan posted: »

I thought Ethan's end depends on what i say so i have replayed this game 4 times and realized that he will die no matter what i tried

• edited December 2014

Yeah, i think i did :(
    I thought it was woth it

K0t0 posted: »

you give telltale far too much credit

• Snow is just a surname given to all bastards in the north. It is something to immediately identify you for what you are. Just as stone, and I believe flower are bastard surnames in other ares of Westeros.

Anyway Snow is the last name given to all highborn bastards in the North if that's why you were wondering it. ah. thanks very much I didn't know that, take a like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.