"You're father needn't worry", really??

i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt & say this was a deliberate mistake, a troll to pedants. but seriously, how does this get past the first draft let alone appear in the text in the final product?

maybe it's just me & it's not that big of a deal, but it's p awkward & embarrassing & quite jarring seeing such a mistake as that crop up.

hopefully it gets patched out asap.

sorry if it's been discussed elsewhere. i've just happened across it on my first playthrough & was shocked (& obv felt the need to express my bewilderment online, as is my wont).

anyone? any explanation?

it appears when you're talking to ramsey.
& as if some of the graphics & textures aren't cringeworthy enough, they have to make such a bizarre grammatical error?
losing a lot of love & respect for tt games w/this release. good game, but this... just smdh at some of the stuff that's going on.

for those not as grammatically inclined as i am, what your character is actually saying there is, "you are father needn't worry." if i was ramsey snow & you said that to me i'd lol in your face & mock you. & your (dead) father.

patch it. please.

Comments

• It's just a small error, cut them some slack.

it appears when you're talking to ramsey. & as if some of the graphics & textures aren't cringeworthy enough, they have to make such a bizarre grammatical error? losing a lot of love & respect for tt games w/this release. good game, but this... just smdh at some of the stuff that's going on.

Stuff like this is a little outrageous at such a small mistake.

• edited December 2014

Oh a small error the humanity.

• It's Ramsay not Ramsey, btw.

• I'm sorry, but I've always wanted to post this image.

Alt text

• #rekt

It's Ramsay not Ramsey, btw.

• edited December 2014

as if some of the graphics & textures aren't cringeworthy enough

What do graphics have anything to do with this? Also you're really over exaggerating this matter it really is not a big deal, hell I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out.

EDIT: Also, if you're so grammatically inclined, how come you can't capitalize anything?

• I don't think he needs that with how grammatically inclined he is. :P

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm sorry, but I've always wanted to post this image.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.