Buy Game of Thrones as a gift

Hey There,

i would like to buy the game of thrones series for a friend using his mailaccount. Is this possible? Thanks !

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Currently, we have no way to gift games on our website. However, there are a few ways to add a game to a person’s account. If they already have a Telltale Account, you can purchase a game on your account, and then we will be able to transfer the purchase to their account.

If they do not already have an account, you can create a Telltale account and purchase the game on that account. You can then provide the email address and password to them. They will then be able to go to the settings for the account and change the email and password.

The easiest way to gift a digital game, if they use Steam, would be to gift the game via Steam. Here is the link to the Steam Gifting FAQ - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=549

• Hello Mike,

Is there a way to gift/buy a digital code for the Xbox 360 version?

I noticed online Telltale does offer the PS4 version to be purchased as a digital code. If not currently available, will an Xbox 360 digital code purchase option become available before December 25th?

Thank you very much!
    -Yuri

Currently, we have no way to gift games on our website. However, there are a few ways to add a game to a person’s account. If they already

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2014

I do not believe there is currently a way to gift games for the Xbox 360 platform. We do not offer digital codes from our website, as only the PC/Mac versions of our games are sold from our website.If you are looking for digital codes for our games, I recommend checking Amazon.com, as they usually offer Digital Codes.

yurifonz posted: »

Hello Mike, Is there a way to gift/buy a digital code for the Xbox 360 version? I noticed online Telltale does offer the PS4 version t

This discussion has been closed.