Wont go to fullscreen

I bought the pc version of game of thrones and when i open the game it only plays in a small window. It wont let me click the maximize button and I went to game options and there was nothing that helped.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, can you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing when you open the game, and upload it to an image hosting website, and then copy and paste the download link in a reply to this discussion? We will then be able to identify the issue, and assist you further.

• I'm having the same trouble. Have contacted support but nothing even steam don't seem interested in helping. Complete and utter waste of money.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try starting the game again, and when you see the blank/black screen, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC, Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and/or graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

mickhav posted: »

I'm having the same trouble. Have contacted support but nothing even steam don't seem interested in helping. Complete and utter waste of money.

This discussion has been closed.