Create-a-Bastard?

As this is a Game of Thrones game, at least one sex scene should (and probably will) happen, hopefully between Asher and someone else (your choice maybe?) and they have a bastard for House Forrester. Why I'm saying this is because every character is probably gonna end up dead like Ethan (though not in the exact way he got offed). As for the title? Well, having your own character instead of a premade one would be nice, plus you would get to run House Forrester.

Comments

• Build-a-bastard has a better ring to it IMO ^_^

• This sounds fun. If Asher has a bastard, I'd hope he(or she) has the same fiery temper as him, but would be able to unleash the anger in a more subtle way (like secretly screw people over) and do lordly stuff at times, making him/her more suitable to be a heir to house Forrester. Maybe Asher get involved with a lord's daughter again, so the kid is a bastard, but really long for being in power as he/she grows up watching other people in the family.

That makes me wonder, how long has Asher been exiled? I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the game, maybe I just missed it. If only a few years, then this kid is not going to be much I suppose.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.