One small question

SO how canon is this to the series? I want to know because i really want a chance at killing Ramsey and the Boltons...but if its completely canon we won't get that chance...what do you guys think? Will we be able to kill him and the Boltons?

Comments

• It's canon to the tv show where Ramsay is alive, so no, we won't be able to kill him.

• Well this is kinda strange... I mean i know how the GOT is, but when you are given an antagonist of some sort in a game you expect to be able to to do something bad to him...anyway thanks

Pipas posted: »

It's canon to the tv show where Ramsay is alive, so no, we won't be able to kill him.

• 100% canon so no you will never get to kill ramsay

• It's canon, which is kinda unfortunate in my opinion. It makes it a bit predictable; the only characters that are going to die will be the "new" ones that aren't featured in the tv show or the books.

• Eh. Maybe you'll get to kill his favorite dog.

zervinio posted: »

Well this is kinda strange... I mean i know how the GOT is, but when you are given an antagonist of some sort in a game you expect to be able to to do something bad to him...anyway thanks

• And then you end up like this:

Alt text

StrawHuman posted: »

Eh. Maybe you'll get to kill his favorite dog.

• You mean like TWAU?

Vvardenfell posted: »

It's canon, which is kinda unfortunate in my opinion. It makes it a bit predictable; the only characters that are going to die will be the "new" ones that aren't featured in the tv show or the books.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.