Is it just me, or are these the hardest choices TellTale has made us make?

Comments

• Ya not the only one. I found them to be pretty damn hard, particularly the one where you have to choose between Royland and Duncan for Sentinel

• All in one episode? Yeah definitely.

• Well, it's definitely an improvement over most of the choices from TWD S2 at least.

• Yes, they were hard to think about...I'm glad they let us think without a timer...I needed it.

Waits for comments about "Choices don't matter".

• Choices don't matter.

Yes, they were hard to think about...I'm glad they let us think without a timer...I needed it. Waits for comments about "Choices don't matter".

• Sits quietly...

ARGHH!

Rips shirt off and flips table.

Choices don't matter.

• Yeah, they have. In the books and show, when a person makes a wrong choice, everything goes to hell cough Catelyn taking Tyrion cough. So I knew that in this branch of the world I was going to have to be very careful :P

• Yeah, they really felt hard, mostly cause you feel like you have Forrester's fate in your hands

• I think so as well !

For Ethan, it really felt like you had responsibilities on your shoulders. That scene with the thief Eric, despite happening quite fast really represented all of that. The pressure of the villagers, of Royland, of Talia and Eric himself...

Not to mention all the Whitehill/Ramsey deal and the Sentinel choice, every word felt full of consequences, it was awesome.

Mira as well, taking it upon yourself to ask for help, despite the fact it might bring trouble to a friend who apparently helped a great deal before the 1st episode, fending off Cirsey etc...

Gareth's choices felt much less important in a World POV, but all in all very coherent choices and reactions. Great work so far Telltale, can't wait for the next !

• I just finished it, and they were agony, I'll say that. Every decision felt like the wrong one, lol.

• yea it was awesome.. telltale great games. Every decision can not be take lightly gruelingly hard. Really fun tho.

• Same here and no matter who you pick the one you didn't pick makes you feel bad :/

Ya not the only one. I found them to be pretty damn hard, particularly the one where you have to choose between Royland and Duncan for Sentinel

• Oh my god, Bigby is back.

Sits quietly... ARGHH! Rips shirt off and flips table. ...

• Oh hey, that was pretty much Duncan's reaction when I didn't pick him.

Sits quietly... ARGHH! Rips shirt off and flips table. ...

• The only decisions that felt like they had any potential for an effect on the future of house Forrester were Mira's
    I did find it rather questionable that the most powerful woman in Westeros would take time to question a handmaiden. Though i very much enjoyed her doing so.

Ramsay though, wtf m8

• how to successfully escape from the bottom of the fire cart,it is beyond me,who can tell me how to do with the round touch?

• On a computer, use the WASD keys. So the W key means forward.

On console, use the left joystick.

nathan1989 posted: »

how to successfully escape from the bottom of the fire cart,it is beyond me,who can tell me how to do with the round touch?

• Im glad there you are forced to choose in some instances, And they are tough

• Yep, they are very hard choices. This was the first time, I found myself actually pausing the game to think.

• You didnt think that any of Ethan's decisions would affect the house?

Drealgrin posted: »

The only decisions that felt like they had any potential for an effect on the future of house Forrester were Mira's I did find it rather qu

• i GUESS picking the sentinel, pretty much is the only thing that offered potential for multiple options, but even that was only a choice between two.

KCohere posted: »

You didnt think that any of Ethan's decisions would affect the house?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.