GG Telltale

I started having almost blind trust for telltale since TWD S2 and i must say i was not disapointed with TFTB or GoT (though i think i'll wait until epusode 2 is almost out to buy the GoT season pass just in case theres any issues). Its amazing how they can tackle a variety of different types of stories/universes (funny,sad,mysterious,etc...). I only watched a few episodes of S1 in GoT so i really dont understand many references but i still had lots of fun and i plan to catch up and then replay it. Cersei is a bitch for sure tho. And was that her brother she was... cough making love to cough in episode 1?

Comments

• The tv show i mean

• jaime lannister, although jaime kinda redeemed himself...

• Jaime Lannister is awesome. I hated him in Season 1 and 2, but he is pretty cool in Season 3 and especially 4. Like rediane said he kind of redeems himself in some ways. Still not as awesome as Tyrion though :P

• True dat

Jaime Lannister is awesome. I hated him in Season 1 and 2, but he is pretty cool in Season 3 and especially 4. Like rediane said he kind of redeems himself in some ways. Still not as awesome as Tyrion though :P

• edited December 2014

And was that her brother she was... cough making love to cough in episode 1?

Yep. Her twin brother. That's what Ramsay Snow is referencing to when he says: 'Like the Queen and her brother. Well, hopefully not just like the Queen and her brother.' after Talia tells him she and Ethan are twins.

He's talking about Lannister incest. What a pedo motherfucker. But I still love him kind of :P

• Lol

And was that her brother she was... cough making love to cough in episode 1? Yep. Her twin brother. That's what Ramsay Snow is refer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.