Main Villain Should Not Be Ramsay Snow

Are we even going to be able to kill this guy and get revenge? I don't think they would let him die in the games.

idk feels pretty weak knowing we can't kill him.

Anybody agree?

Comments

• The game is canon, so no. We won't kill him. That's a fact.

But it isn't clear yet who the main villain is going to be. Maybe it won't be Ramsay Snow.

• Shame.

Yeah I hope they make another villain. Telltale makes amazing villains.

The game is canon, so no. We won't kill him. That's a fact. But it isn't clear yet who the main villain is going to be. Maybe it won't be Ramsay Snow.

• What does it matter whether you can kill him or not?

• Remember how good it felt killing Stranger, Carver, Bloody Mary and Crooked Man*?

Just pure Justice and Revenge for Ethan.

imo of course

KCohere posted: »

What does it matter whether you can kill him or not?

• I highly doubt Ramsay will be the main villain. In fact i doubt we will even see him after this episode. My best guess is the main villian will be the whitehills and their garrison inside the Forrester's home. However the main issue in this season will be keeping House Forrester alive.

My guess is whether Mira sides with Tyrion, Varys or Margery (or cersei if it becomes an option though i doubt it). The boltons will be convinced to leave the Forresters alone and let them handle their beef with the Whitehills. We still don't know who the mystery player is yet so that can affect things.

• Can we can kill Ramsay-No

But we can kill that asshole Whitehill guy and his son.

• If you want justice , you've come to the wrong place .

Tyranitar posted: »

Remember how good it felt killing Stranger, Carver, Bloody Mary and Crooked Man*? Just pure Justice and Revenge for Ethan. imo of course

• What?

Arrowtic posted: »

If you want justice , you've come to the wrong place .

• It's a quote by Tyrion in season 4 , when Prince Oberyn told him that he wanted justice for his sister's death .

You don't get justice in GoT , that's how it's done !

What?

• Ahh ok. Fuck it I say bend the rules xD

Arrowtic posted: »

It's a quote by Tyrion in season 4 , when Prince Oberyn told him that he wanted justice for his sister's death . You don't get justice in GoT , that's how it's done !

• That's a Tyrion quote from season 4 ;)

What?

• I don't think Ramsay has been officially classified as the main villain of this season. I think it will probably be the Whitehills. But I do agree that they should have had one of the Whitehills kill Ethan, just so we can get actually get revenge/justice.

But like stated above, we rarely get revenge/justice in Game of Thrones so guess we'll just have to wait and see...

• I doubt Ramsay is the main villain in this story. I think the main conflict right now is keeping the Forresters alive. They are after all in a dangerously weakened position. They don't have any lords to lead them and Royland and Duncan are in conflict with one another. That and the Whitehills who desire the ironwoods.

• ramsay has main character stuff to do, i'm willing to bet we'll never see him again, moreover, i deeply hope we'll never see him again, because we won't get to kill him.

generally, i don't think the series will have a main Villain, GOT style.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.