Ramsay's beard

Okay, this may sound stupid, but I'm very curious about it.

Why does Ramsay have beard in the game? He doesn't have it in the show (I don't know his appearence in the books. I didn't get to that point yet. He's in the fifth book I think, because I didn't notice him in the fourth one).

Here's how he looks in-game:
Alt text

But when you click 'rewind' in the main menu, you can see him WITHOUT the beard. I think he was supposed to look like that, but then TT changed his model. I'm really not sure why they did that.

Alt text

Sorry for my English.

Comments

• edited December 2014

I think Telltale made a little mistake. Towards the end of Season 4, he indeed does have a beard, but not at the end of Season 3/beginning of Season 4.

However, it's just a beard :P

A beard like that grows in 1-2 weeks, so he could easily not shave on his way to Ironrath and shave afterwards.

• edited December 2014

In Season 4 Episode 2 he has a short beard, but he get's shaved by Reek in the same episode to prove that Reek is loyal to him. The first Episode of the game seems to be set between Season 4 Episode 1 and 2, so it makes sense

Proof:

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Okay, I got it now. I've not seen the 4th season yet, but I know what's going to happen from the books.

• What Roose Bolton just said.

In Season 4 Episode 2 he has a short beard, but he get's shaved by Reek in the same episode to prove that Reek is loyal to him. The first Episode of the game seems to be set between Season 4 Episode 1 and 2, so it makes sense Proof:

• Yeah, probably this is the reason, next time we see him he might be shaved.

What Roose Bolton just said.

• Don't forget he was travelling for a week or two and only camping. It's not a major priority to boil water to shave when you're doing that. Personally, it'd take me a couple of weeks to get that scruffy, but I know guys who shave every morning and look unshaven 12 hours later.

And the beard adds to his evil/ cool factor.

• Yeah, I can relate about looking unshaven the next morning. Beards grows fast these days.

Grimbriar posted: »

Don't forget he was travelling for a week or two and only camping. It's not a major priority to boil water to shave when you're doing that.

• No on the beard, personally. I remember the choices screen for the first episode showed him without and I thought that the expression on his face was even more menacing without facial hair.

• Ramsay's beard could've been shaved before he arrived at Ironrath. Beards all grow at different rates it depends on what genes you have. Some of my friends cannot grow a beard no matter how long they don't shave. I on the other hand can grow a full beard in about a month and a half. Ramsay without a beard in episode 1 is more intimidating because you can see every detail of his face and his expression is much more vivid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.