Your thoughts/hopes on asher ?

So , they've made me really excited about Asher , I expect a complete badass(like Oberyn) who just comes home to destroy everyone*(with no thought for consequences !) . We know how much he loved Ethan , so I guess he'll just go nuts(er!) after hearing of what's happened to him and decides to get back to Ironrath asap(and probably become the new lord)

The question is whether he'll come back to ironrath at the very beginning or towards the end of this season ?

I myself hope to have him in Essos for episode 2 and then at the end of episode 2 head back to Ironrath .

P.S : And then when he's at his prime he'll die in a really horrible way :D

*: Except Ramsay ofc , coz no one can get to that dude !

Comments

• I somehow don't think he'll get back to Westeros.
    He strikes me as the one character used to cater to all the Dany fans out there.

• I don't know what to expect if he makes it back. He has been exiled, so is it safe to assume he has no idea half of his family has been slaughtered? I don't expect him to take that well.

• I think that when he hears what happened, he will want to come back to Ironrath, but won't make it till like the season finale, which is when he tries to take it back from the Whitehills. All hell will break loose, people will die, etc.

I think he's gonna be a cool character, hope to play as him in ep.2.

• He took Ethan's place on the Main Menu so I assume he's taking his brother's spot as playable protagonist.

I think that when he hears what happened, he will want to come back to Ironrath, but won't make it till like the season finale, which is whe

• edited December 2014

I believe it will be more towards the end;for example, episode 4 or 5. He'll probably have some sort of interaction with Dany within that time period and could be used to build some connections from Essos,although, I doubt it would be Dany, but who knows?

• edited December 2014

I'm not sure this will actually happen, but I'd kinda like to play as Ethan's uncle instead. He goes out to search for Asher and I suspect he'll be a bit unhinged. If so, it could be interesting to see if you're left with the task of calming him down etc.

• He's as good as dead if he's a likeable character

• Mmmmmmm... that would be interesting. It would make more sense too play as the uncle with the job to retrieve Asher since I seriously doubt Malcolm's just going to show up and magically find Asher five minutes later. In addition, it would also give us a good opportunity to explore Essos, maybe will play as Malcolm first and Asher after we find him?

Revec posted: »

I'm not sure this will actually happen, but I'd kinda like to play as Ethan's uncle instead. He goes out to search for Asher and I suspect h

• I want to kill everyone who is an enemy of House Forrester with him.

• True words in the world of ASOIAF.

He's as good as dead if he's a likeable character

• As I think about it, I think Asher comes back, but Malcom will stay and become our eyes out in Essos instead. I still like the idea of Rodrik rising from the ashes, but, I think Malcom is the more likely new protagonist, so he can stay out in Essos in Asher's place. He is something of a mercenary himself, travelling about and getting into all sorts of trouble. Seems a fitting place to leave him. Also, while other potential POV characters are affected by your words (Those little 'So and So will remember that' thing) You interact with Malcom, but nothing you say is ever remembered by him, making him a blank slate that we have already met. So yeah, Asher comes back, becomes the tool of the player's aggression, but Malcom pleases the Dany fans by staying put.

I somehow don't think he'll get back to Westeros. He strikes me as the one character used to cater to all the Dany fans out there.

• Something like could work out quite well. Exploring Essos would of also of been a good idea as it would of put fans of the show and those new to the show experience something different.

Mmmmmmm... that would be interesting. It would make more sense too play as the uncle with the job to retrieve Asher since I seriously doubt

• I am very interested to see how he lives in Essos. I wonder if he is a mercenary or better yet a leader of a mercenary group? That would be awesome and it would give the Forresters some much needed manpower.

• I suppose he follows Dany with the Second Sons since he had sent Mira a Yunkai coin and in the main menu after you have played the episode and Asher comes there his background is clearly one of the slave cities, Yunkai or Meereen, probably Yunkai.

I am very interested to see how he lives in Essos. I wonder if he is a mercenary or better yet a leader of a mercenary group? That would be awesome and it would give the Forresters some much needed manpower.

• I want to have the option of making him go into full "F you" mode and just go on a Bolton slaughter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.