The Two Weddings

I haven't watched the show yet and still can not however I watched clips from both of the weddings, the Red Wedding and the Purple Wedding.

I want to say that the Red Wedding was tragic in both of the versions (TV Show Starks and the Game Forresters)...I was very upset at the Dire Wolf part as I hate to see animals killed.

Next up I can't wait to see the Purple Wedding, that little shit Joffery has what's coming to him. I wonder where and what Mira will be doing at the time as she is Magerey's Handmaiden.

What were your reactions and how do you think the Purple Wedding will play out on the game?

Comments

• I hope the Purple Wedding in the game isn't just in the background in a sense as the Red Wedding was. I really want Mira to actually be at the scene and to see that little bitch die.

• I want her to stand very close to where we see his skin turn purple and blood slowly run out of his nose and mouth as he chokes to death.

(:P)

I hope the Purple Wedding in the game isn't just in the background in a sense as the Red Wedding was. I really want Mira to actually be at the scene and to see that little bitch die.

• Spoilers .-.

• I'm sorry was there not a spoiler tag?

That's your own fault.

Tyranitar posted: »

Spoilers .-.

• Wow, there's some darkness in you as well ;-)

I agree he deserved it. But I didn't enjoy his death. Don't want to see it, if avoidable. However if I would get the option in the Telltale game to poison him or let him keep doing his horrid stuff, I surely would have poisoned him (and then probably went to the toilet to barf).

Actually would this be not interesting (although very unrealistic) if Mira would be somehow involved in this regicide?

I want her to stand very close to where we see his skin turn purple and blood slowly run out of his nose and mouth as he chokes to death. (:P)

• I'm a good person but...I'll punish people when it's needed, I'll fucking murder Lord Whitehill and his god forsaken son.

I enjoyed it, the little shit's last memories will be of being a dick to his uncle...I loved watching it.

It would be cool to see Mira slip someone the poison.

Wow, there's some darkness in you as well ;-) I agree he deserved it. But I didn't enjoy his death. Don't want to see it, if avoidable. H

• Beautiful.

TheDekonMan posted: »

GameplayLeak #NotFakeIPromise

• Sorry, I never wanted to imply that you're a bad person. That's why the ;-) was there.

Personally I would have poisoned him, but not to punish him (for justice I prefer proper trials). I rather would have done it to prevent further imminent evil from happening. But that is semantics. Result is the same "dead purple faced king". :-P

I think it would be cool as well to see Mira doing it. However I ask myself if this could happen... since she does not strike me at the moment the person capable of doing it. Really wonder btw who did it on the TV show. And why was nobody else poisoned, since Tyrion had to refill the cup. This would imply that the poison was in the carafe and this was probably used by others?

I'm a good person but...I'll punish people when it's needed, I'll fucking murder Lord Whitehill and his god forsaken son. I enjoyed it, t

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I'm sorry was there not a spoiler tag? That's your own fault.

• Beautiful.

TheDekonMan posted: »

• Oh you didn't, I was just agreeing with your statement, I have a dark side. ;P

I would of stabbed him in the chest...Where is heart should have been. He deserved what the Starks got at the Red Wedding.

I feel like we will actually poison it like Magerey will ask us to put a specific ingredient in there...Practically use us to kill her soon to be husband so she can claim the throne. Quite a brilliant strategy...

Sorry, I never wanted to imply that you're a bad person. That's why the ;-) was there. Personally I would have poisoned him, but not to p

• Wait. Maybe you actually have a point there. It is Margaery's grand mother (Olenna Redwyne) who agreed with Little Finger to "do" something about that terrible future son-in-law according to the TV show? So maybe Olenna used one of Margaery's handmaiden to get close enough to his coup, since Margaery was sitting next to him i.e. access would be possible for Mira.

Btw to kill someone you have to hit a vital organ. As you say "where his heart should have been". You would have stabbed nothing and Joffrey would simply have looked at you confused.

Oh you didn't, I was just agreeing with your statement, I have a dark side. ;P I would of stabbed him in the chest...Where is heart shoul

• I honestly never watched the show or read the books so this concept is new to me. I figure that if Mira actually was the one to use the poison then Mira is this hidden plot element and it would be awesome to see it happen. Although I don't know if how he was poisoned has ever been explained.

It was more of a joke. :P

Wait. Maybe you actually have a point there. It is Margaery's grand mother (Olenna Redwyne) who agreed with Little Finger to "do" something

• edited December 2014

Nah I think the spoiler tag glitched. The page looks like this like 50% of the time I come here.

http://gyazo.com/55bd1e4acd1cfb13e3a2f590dac07d9d

I refresh and it turns normal again.

And thedekonman is a jerk -_-

I'm sorry was there not a spoiler tag? That's your own fault.

• Well my apologizes however in my defense I on my perspective did spoiler tag it.

And not really...I would love to see the little ass choke.

Nah I think the spoiler tag glitched. The page looks like this like 50% of the time I come here. http://gyazo.com/55bd1e4acd1cfb13e3a2f590dac07d9d I refresh and it turns normal again. And thedekonman is a jerk -_-

• Well with the game being in the season of which Joffrey dies it's quite obvious they will use it. However if you look above me and A Fluffy Bunny are discussing about how Mira could possibly be the one to poison Joffery.

KCohere posted: »

I already got a ring side seat watching Joffrey die in the book and the show. I don't need to see it again. However they handle it in the game will be just fine. It's not about watching Joffrey die, it's about how the Forresters are affected.

• I already got a ring side seat watching Joffrey die in the book and the show. I don't need to see it again. However they handle it in the game will be just fine. It's not about watching Joffrey die, it's about how the Forresters are affected.

• Yeah no worries.

Question. Do you think we will get to see his death in the game? Would be pretty cool.

Well my apologizes however in my defense I on my perspective did spoiler tag it. And not really...I would love to see the little ass choke.

• edited December 2014

I sure hope so...If you look above me and A Fluffy Bunny are actually having a conversation about how Mira could be the one who actually poisoned Joffery...Now that would be a role I wouldn't be bored playing.

Yeah no worries. Question. Do you think we will get to see his death in the game? Would be pretty cool.

• Please Tell me any problems with this, I haven't read or seen anything so I don't know of any other upcoming events.

Well....interesting theory but.... I dont think his death will be more than a backdrop, the way the Red Wedding was in this one. It will

• edited December 2014

Well....interesting theory but....

I dont think his death will be more than a backdrop, the way the Red Wedding was in this one. It will affect things but we wont see it personally. Thats just my theory. I dont think they are trying to recreate the show.

Well with the game being in the season of which Joffrey dies it's quite obvious they will use it. However if you look above me and A Fluffy Bunny are discussing about how Mira could possibly be the one to poison Joffery.

• Well...

His death may be but it also may not be. I think the Red Wedding was more of a way to introduce us to a character since there wasn't any real way for the Forresters to be that involved. However in this it could be, As Mira is her handmaiden and it could be a major plot point. Of course his death would be in the background we would be in the back internally thinking "Holy shit, I just killed the king."...I could see it happening.

Well....interesting theory but.... I dont think his death will be more than a backdrop, the way the Red Wedding was in this one. It will

• Holy shit it all makes sense

I sure hope so...If you look above me and A Fluffy Bunny are actually having a conversation about how Mira could be the one who actually poisoned Joffery...Now that would be a role I wouldn't be bored playing.

• It does but I also just realized something...

People have theories that Coal Boy could be working for Little Finger...Little Finger was said he was going to do something about Joffery...What if Coal Boy slips us the poison and tells us to use it and Little finger will provide assistance to House Forrester...

Holy shit it all makes sense

• Well your joke is not that far-fetched from what is possible. It also gives Telltale the dilemma if Mira will risk it or not and the moral hit when Thyrion get's blamed for it.

I struggle however with Mira's motive. It is still a Lannister next in line and thus the Warden of the Nord and his bastard son will remain in place. House Tyrell could make promises, but at that point it is not sure if Margaery will marry the next king although possible (Wow, it is already her 3rd almost husband king and 2 died violently. If you're a king, statistic state that you should stay away from that woman :-P). However maybe Mira got lost in the intrigues of king's landing and is forced into it. Could be.

I honestly never watched the show or read the books so this concept is new to me. I figure that if Mira actually was the one to use the pois

• Knowing Little Finger he probably wouldn't keep his side of the deal and get Mira killed or something. Really good theory makes a lot of sense.

It does but I also just realized something... People have theories that Coal Boy could be working for Little Finger...Little Finger was s

• I think MAYBE in the game Mira and Tyrion will be accused of working tgoether to poison him. And then for you who have watched the show know what happens between Oberyin Martell and the Mountin and afterwards to Tyrion but instead of what happened to Tyrion i think Mira will be killed.

• I don't see why Mira would be linked to Tyrion? She is team Margaery. Or do you mean that deal we could have done with him somehow gets Mira in trouble?

Majda posted: »

I think MAYBE in the game Mira and Tyrion will be accused of working tgoether to poison him. And then for you who have watched the show know

• Yes that is what i meant, not on purpose though. In the TV series Tyrion is recued by Jamie but i doubt he would rescue Mira so maybe she would die instead of him. It is just an assumption though.

I don't see why Mira would be linked to Tyrion? She is team Margaery. Or do you mean that deal we could have done with him somehow gets Mira in trouble?

• Marg didn't know her grandmother was behind Joffrey's death until after the event, and she presumably never finds out about Littlefingers involvement. If i was Littlefinger Id still want spies amongst Margaery's entourage (and he'll likely recruit Mira via coal boy) but there's no way she poisons Joff herself. In the show we see the Queen of Thorns remove the poison from Sansas necklace, and she gets an opportunity to place it in his goblet when he cuts the pie by placing his goblet in front of her

Well your joke is not that far-fetched from what is possible. It also gives Telltale the dilemma if Mira will risk it or not and the moral h

• Ahh... I missed that part. Have to wait for the opportunity to watch that episode again to have a close look. Thanks for pointing that detail out. :-)

tmsmyth4 posted: »

Marg didn't know her grandmother was behind Joffrey's death until after the event, and she presumably never finds out about Littlefingers in

• Well, Sera already mentioned that they will be seated further in the back, so we probably won't get a good look at things. I'm guessing it will be something similar to the Red Wedding in the game.

• I guess we should wait and see but i'll be really disappointed in Telltale if they don't do something like this.

Knowing Little Finger he probably wouldn't keep his side of the deal and get Mira killed or something. Really good theory makes a lot of sense.

• Well they were moving the seating around in E1 but that might've been moved back. Another possibility is either Margerey or Little Finger moves her up in the seating.

ninoobz posted: »

Well, Sera already mentioned that they will be seated further in the back, so we probably won't get a good look at things. I'm guessing it will be something similar to the Red Wedding in the game.

• Thank you Jokerofish for this!

Alt text

^Mira

Sign in to comment in this discussion.