Decisions, decisions

I am at the part where you are Mira and you have to decide to take the key or return it. Should or should I not?
I'm kinda stuck cause you have to stay loyal to lady margaery so she may try help save your family, will it effect that if i took it?

Comments

• I didn't want to lose her trust so I didn't took anything but I have a feeling I should have... maybe it won't bite you in the ass later. (like with the watch in TWD)

• yeah i didn't take it either, doubt it will be of any significance to the story though, i remember in TWD2 you had the choice to pointlessly steal the watch and i think you could give it back later on. I think there was also tons of stuff that you can pick up but never actually use.

• I stole everything, if TWD S2 taught me anything it was Stealing=Good.

No Regrets

• Good job Golden!

I stole everything, if TWD S2 taught me anything it was Stealing=Good. No Regrets

• Yeah...Here are some examples:

• Did you steal the medicine from the Cabin Group? Good job you did because it saved your life and they could care less in the next episode.
    • Did you steal the watch? Good job because Nick appreciates it.
    • Did you steal the walkie talkies? Good job because you escaped a highly secure fortress after killing the only real dangerous people.
    • Did you steal the medicine from Arvo? Good job because turns out Arvo's a dick either way.

The list goes on.

fallandir posted: »

Good job Golden!

• I didn't. I don't want to lose my fingers.

• "Realistic, edifying, educating." 10/10 - Ign

• Wow, never thought about it that way.

• Yeah, the key will probably unlock something so we avoid a puzzle or something and the seal will probably help use forage Margerey's signature.

Wow, never thought about it that way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.