What do you think of the art style?

What do you think of the graphics / art style. The art style which has seen many people who are clearly not part of the TT community to say the game looks like its on PS2. And i can see where they are coming from as the art style seems to not know where it is, 2D comicy like TWD or Full 3D like Back to the future. I think it does look a bit weird and i would prefer it to be full on Cartoony like TWD instead of this in/out shake it all about thing they seem to have going on, i mean in some screens it looks gorgeous and cartoony like here

Alt text

Comments

• There are times it works and other times it doesn't. I like it overall, but it can be a bit jarring in certain scenes.

• I really like this style kinda reminds me of the look of Brutal Legend, if anyone's ever played that game.

• I wasn't sure about it when I watched the trailer, but I got used to it pretty quick.

• Is the style okay? Yes, it works sometimes.

Is the style great or even better compared to other TT games? No, it works for what it's trying to portray but it just looks a bit underwhelming...

• I like the style but I think that more cell-shanding would be great.

• edited December 2014

its beautiful. as a screenshot. but moving? it needs some series polishing. with no glitchy background or walls or blurry edges, because it really looks not good while its moving :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.