How Telltale should kill off Gared (IF they do it)

I would love to see this happening:

Gared and the night's watch are beyond the Wall for some sort of mission. Maybe to find the North Grove. Suddenly, hell breaks loose. They are attacked by White Walkers. Gared is knocked out and falls to the ground.

After the next cut, Gared is seen walking through the snow from behind, alone. The White Walkers are nowhere to be seen. Around you are the dead bodies of your companions. You get to control him for a few moments, but can only walk so you don't see your front. You can't examine anything and can't call for your brothers, and Gared weirdly walks totally normal and doesn't seem to be cold.

You stumble across a single surviving member of your group, who has hid and is cold and wounded. He recognizes you, but screams 'NOOOO, don't, Gared!', as you stab him through the heart.

A close up of the horrified dying man's face. Then the camera shows Gared's face for the first time after he was knocked out. His eyes are blue and his skin is pale.

Behind you, your brothers are raised by the White Walkers as zombies.

Like Gared. You see one last shot of a disemboweled Gared joining his former brothers on their march towards the Wall.

Comments

• That's pretty...

Pretty fucked up.

• Any time buddy.

Thanks

• I'd prefer it if he's just killed in the battle of Castle Black. But that White Walker shit does sound badass..

That's pretty... Pretty fucked up.

• Any time buddy.

Thanks

• Gared is the only progtanist I can stand, keep him alive.

• now that i think about it if season one is taking place all the way to the end of season 4 that means gared could be at the battle of castle black against the wildlings so what if they kill gared they do it there?

• Exactly!

Jewfreeus posted: »

now that i think about it if season one is taking place all the way to the end of season 4 that means gared could be at the battle of castle black against the wildlings so what if they kill gared they do it there?

• Someone should check the dead bodies in Episode 10 of Season 4 that are burned. We recently found out that Mira was (to 99%) in the show, so it's possible that Gared is based off of a character among the fallen crows (or just of a unnamed man of the Night's Watch).

Jewfreeus posted: »

now that i think about it if season one is taking place all the way to the end of season 4 that means gared could be at the battle of castle black against the wildlings so what if they kill gared they do it there?

• Personally I hope with this series they have multi seasonal planning and Gared has the potential to be one of those easily along with others maybe as well

• Alt text

Really hoping Gared survives, but this would be a pretty cool way to go out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.