answer:permission

Hi! i am from Turkey.i want to say those.I think New Monkey island must be as the curse of monkey island. puzzles and graphics must be as the curse of monkey island and i didn't like 3d models. Think you isn't it true?:rolleyes:

Comments

• edited June 2009
    No, it's not true. Anyway, if you don't want to view in 3D just close one eye.
  • edited June 2009
    Lol
  • edited June 2009
    This thread's a real winner.
  • edited June 2009
    OMG guyybrush updated his avatar!! wow! its been that old sam and max group photo for ages!
  • edited June 2009
    jp-30 wrote: »
    No, it's not true. Anyway, if you don't want to view in 3D just close one eye.

= ) ) ) ) ) ) Great comeback! This should figure as an insult in swordfighting :D
  • edited June 2009
    = ) ) ) ) ) ) Great comeback! This should figure as an insult in swordfighting :D
    Ultimate Insult Sword Fighting: Video Game Nerd Addition
    You think they'd put that on Pay-per-view?
  • edited June 2009
    lol.

anorién, there are already posts on 3d vs 2d and the things we like/don't like about CoMI and EfMI.
  • edited June 2009
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    OMG guyybrush updated his avatar!! wow! its been that old sam and max group photo for ages!

Err, no. My avatar's been this one for more than a year.
    You're probably referring to Guybrush "no underscore" Threepwood
  • edited June 2022
  • edited June 2009
    I agree with him, but 3D is ok.
  • edited June 2009
    I think Tales of Monkey Island will be...

borat-high-five.jpg

P.S. The graphical style is very reminiscent of Curse. The buildings still have that wacky curves, and the swirly clouds of doom have made their triumphant return.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.