Comments

• [Good.]

[Help Yair]

Let's give the poor guy at least one vote.

Deleted

• [Good.]

[Help Yair]

Deleted

• Yair can pull hte walker away cause it is only grabbing his arm while Miranda is being grabbed by the hair

Pipas posted: »

[Good.] [Help Yair] Let's give the poor guy at least one vote.

• edited March 2015

As much as that makes sense...

One will die either way, because it'd be kind of a copout to have both of them live.

supersagig posted: »

Yair can pull hte walker away cause it is only grabbing his arm while Miranda is being grabbed by the hair

• edited January 2016

• Oh, and by "today" I mean "today."

Sorry about that.

• :P

Oh, and by "today" I mean "today." Sorry about that.

• edited October 2015

Deleted

• edited March 2015

Favorite character of the chapter? Miranda u.u RIP her. RIP in Pieces

Least favorite? Yair. Fuck him. (please , let me have favoritism for once)

Favorite moment? Ellis´s first part.

Was Miranda's death effective in being unsettling or was it too graphic? It´s okay being graphic , if the death isn´t only for that. And this wasn´t the case

Overall opinion on the episode? (Always open for criticism!) From the 3 groups and chapters , this one is the least favourite one. Matthew is a good protagonist , but not as Ellis , Howard or Joana. And i knoew these first 5 chapters are indroductionals , but i didn´t feel the Matthew parts as i felt Ellis´s or Marty´s.

Deleted

• Favorite character: Matthew

Least Favorite: None really.

Favorite moment: Same as sagig

Was Miranda's death effective in being unsettling or was it too graphic?: I liked it.

Overall opinion on the episode?: Honestly, I though it was good.

Deleted

• Favorite character of the chapter? I liked Ellis the most, but I also liked Matthew

Least favorite? Don't really have one. They were all quite well-done

Favorite moment? Like sagig said, Ellis' first part was great, but I also liked the last part of this chapter

Was Miranda's death effective in being unsettling or was it too graphic? I think it worked vey well

Overall opinion on the episode? (Always open for criticism!) Now, probably the only thing I could criticize here is that for some reason I haven't felt as deeply connected to these characters as I did in the first two chapters For example, I didn't really feel for Miranda or Yair when the decision came. Though I am very sure this will change in the schools future chapters. Other than that I loved the chapter. The writing was amazing as always and I some of the dialogue in this chapter was probably among the best in the whole story

Deleted

• edited January 2016

• [Head to the Michael’s]

Great start for the chapter!

• [Explore some of the other stores] Why not?

Awesome Start!!!! I love Larry btw :D

• [Head to the Michael's]

Great chapter!

• [Head to the Michael’s]

• edited October 2015

Super deleted

• edited January 2016

• edited April 2015

[Give Frannie your food]

Awesome Chapter!

• [Give Frannie your food]

• edited January 2016

• [Tell everyone to get in the bus]

Even if it is a trap of some sorts, it's better than getting killed by walkers.

• Tell every one to het on the bus

Great chapter!

• edited January 2016

• edited April 2015

• Favorite character? Frannie

Least favorite? Neckbite

Out of all the characters in the chapters so far, what actors would you get to play some of them? I don´t know

Overall review of the chapter? It´s was pretty good. But not as the one of the church group

1.Church
    2. Drug addicts
    3. Town
    4. School

Any predictions for future chapters of the town? Neckbite will kill people

• Favorite character?

In this chapter I liked Larry a lot, but Andy was also pretty cool.

Least favorite?

Neckbite. I mean, his name is kinda cool but the guy himself is a complete monster and has to die.

Out of all the characters in the chapters so far, what actors would you get to play some of them?

Oh, I'm bad at this, and got stuck at this question for a while, but let me try.

For my characters, maybe Iwan Rheon for Andy and Oona Chaplin for Joana. Yep, I've been watching a lot of GoT lately :D

For the other characters, I'd say Bob Odenkirk as Larry would be nice. Idris Elba could make a terrific Omar. Neckbite should be played by someone physically intimidating, maybe Michael Chiklis. Maybe someone like Mads Mikkelsen for Damian. And Neil Brown Jr., the guy who played Guillermo in Season 1 of the Walking Dead, looks exactly how I imagined Inez.

Overall review of the chapter?

It was a great chapter, probably my second favourite after the Drug Dealers. I really liked the pace of this episode and your writing was awesome as always!

Any predictions for future chapters of the town?

This Mr. Crackt who got mentioned by Neckbite is probably a really nasty person if he can be judged by the people who work for him. I assume he might be comparable to Carver, in that he is a strong, but ruthless leader who tries to build a community and this ruthlessness could put him at odds with people like Larry. In general I assume the Town could become some sort of community in the long run.

• edited January 2016

• [Answer Laura's call]

• [Turn off your phone] I really want to see what happens with this option XD

• [Answer Laura's call]

• [Answer Laura's call]

• edited January 2016

• Although saddened to hear it go, I fully support your choice. If I ever get a chance I'll check out that wattpad thing. I guess I'll see you around.

• edited January 2016

• Hey guys. I have a fan fiction that is going to be starting up based on the Hunger Games. If you would like to join, here is a link.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2042676#Comment_2042676

Sign in to comment in this discussion.