Mira Forrester

Does anybody here like Mira Forrester?

Comments

• I think the real question is, is there anyone here who doesn't like Mira?

• LOL I thought I was the only one who liked her. ^^

• She's better than Sansa

• I found her parts slow...I like her character and she will probably grow on me but right now she seems a bit boring...Just the first episode though!

• edited December 2014

Well, she is a character you play so, you can always play her as a Cersei# and act like a bitch to everyone bar those you'll really need.

But from the facial expressions she's shown and the kind of dialogues available to her it's obvious she cares for her family, so that's a good point. Besides she seems like a smart type, fit to play in King's Landing little political game, her Codex confirms this as well. I enjoy playing as her personally.

• Yep, she's actually my favorite character now :)

• It might have started out slowish but the potential to screw people over by working with or backstabbing all the major players in kings landing sounds incredibly fun. I just hope they don't Rush her into a forced marriage scenario

I found her parts slow...I like her character and she will probably grow on me but right now she seems a bit boring...Just the first episode though!

• I agree, like I said it's only one episode in.

It might have started out slowish but the potential to screw people over by working with or backstabbing all the major players in kings landing sounds incredibly fun. I just hope they don't Rush her into a forced marriage scenario

• Alt text

Isaac785 posted: »

LOL I thought I was the only one who liked her. ^^

• edited December 2014

I wouldn't say that Mira is a Sansa clone. Unlike Sansa, Mira is working for her family and is actively trying to gain support and influence in King's Landing. I think she will be the most difficult (in a good way) to play as she is certainly the most involved of the Forresters who plays the game of thrones. :)

• i like her character. She's not a Sansa clone, in the same way Gregor is not an Eddard Clone. They got a lot in common both as people and roles in the story, but not enough to be annoying so I'm unbothered.

Mira is not going to be swinging steel, and in shows where steel is swung, steel swingers have the deck stacked in their favor as far as popularity goes. But I still like her and her scenes for what they are. I greatly enjoyed the scene with Cersie, and roleplaying someone who wasn't a crazed warrior.

• edited December 2014

Actually in that "Next time on GoT" teaser Mira was holding a dagger :D But yeah, ofc she's not a fighter....but perhaps an assasin :p

n00b_f00 posted: »

i like her character. She's not a Sansa clone, in the same way Gregor is not an Eddard Clone. They got a lot in common both as people and ro

• Indeed, I think she may be forced to kill a fool or two with her own hands. But still, someone like Asher will always have an advantage.

That doesn't mean she can't become a fan favorite. Ned and Tyrion in the books were not amazing fighters, but are well liked. But being a great fighter always helps in a story set around war.

Actually in that "Next time on GoT" teaser Mira was holding a dagger But yeah, ofc she's not a fighter....but perhaps an assasin

• At this point I don't really like her, don't know why. But I think (and hope) she'll become more interesting.

• Her part seems slow compared to the other main characters, but I'm sure they are building her story up for more of a political backstabbing plot points. We probably won't see her in any QTE action scenes, but she did have the tenses moment in the game talking to Cersei.

• Or does it mean that we live in a world where the seven gods are fucking billion people. :)

• Alt text

Or does it mean that we live in a world where the seven gods are fucking billion people.

• She was okay.

• I'd argue that she is purposely based off of Sansa, so they're more similar than different.

She's better than Sansa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.